3.0: It's Over

"Jagiya, where are you? I'm here in the tutorial center."

Tonight is the perfect time. I will ask her to marry me. We'll go somewhere far away as I planned before. We'll live happily as a family. Me, her and our children. I'm sure it won't be hard to get rid of her first child. I'll let her give birth, but after that, she won't see her child again. I'll make her forget about her child with Seungcheol. That child should never exist in her world after our marriage.

"Go home now. I'll follow." She said.
"Mwo? Why? Where are you?"
"I'm on my way to meet Jinseok." Ah. He's doing his job.
"Is that so? Where are you going to meet up? I'll pick you up."
"No need. I can go home on my own."
"But,"
"I won't meet up with Seungcheol, ok? I'll go straight home after talking to Jinseok oppa." She knows what I'm thinking.
"Ok. Take care. I'll be waiting, jagi."

She ended the call. She didn't even give me time to tell her I love her. She doesn't love me. I know. It's still Seungcheol. But, I don't care. I know she just pities me. I need that. If that's the only way she'll stay with him, I need all her pity.

"Yah! Yah!" I said running after Y/N's friend. I know her. I saw her before. I grabbed her shoulder.
"N-ne?" She said as she hesitantly face me.
"You're Y/N's friend, right?"
"N-ne."
"Where is she?"
"She left earlier. She said she's going to meet someone." She said hesitantly. I wonder if she knows anything.
"Who?"
"Her former nurse, Jinseok."

It's good. She's not lying. I let go of the girl's shoulder and smiled at her.

"I see. Thank you."
"N-ne." She said before walking fast away from me.

I drove back to the condominium and started preparing dinner. I'll cook some steamed buns if that's what she likes these days. I bought some tea too. They say it's good for her pregnancy. I need to act like I'm concerned about her child. I need to pretend it's really mine. I just finished setting the table when the main door banged open. Areum came in.

"HOW STUPID ARE YOU?! ARE YOU REALLY GONNA LET THEM MEET UP LIKE THAT?!" She shouted at me.
"What is it about this time?" I asked her.
She slapped me hard. "Y/N IS GOING TO MEET MY BROTHER!"
I laughed at her. Crazy woman. "I know."
"You know?!" She started laughing.

I'm used to her. She's just one of those crazy girls. Useful for me. Everything goes my way because of her and her brother. It turns out I need some craziness. But, her laughter is annoying. Suddenly, you pushed everything on the table off it. I am shocked. What the hell is wrong with her?! I didn't prepare everything on that table just for her to throw away, especially the steamed buns!

"DO YOU KNOW TOO THAT MY BROTHER LIKES Y/N TOO?! DO YOU KNOW?! MY BROTHER WAS PROBABLY FLIRTING WITH YOUR Y/N WHILE YOU WERE AWAY! DID YOU EVEN THINK OF WHAT THEY DO WHEN YOU LEAVE THEM ALONE TOGETHER?! DO YOU REALLY THINK SEUNGCHEOL IS YOUR ONLY RIVAL! MY BROTHER IS IN LOVE WITH Y/N! THAT MONSTER TOOK EVERYTHING FROM ME! I KNOW NOW WHY HE AGREED TO LIE. IT'S BECAUSE HE LIKES HER. AND, HE'LL STEAL Y/N FROM YOU. I'M SURE. I KNOW MY BROTHER. I SHOULD HAVE KILLED HIM." She shouted. "Ani. He was useful to me. Either Seungcheol or my brother is the father, I can't let a baby be born. Especially not with Y/N as the mother. I should kill Y/N instead."
"MWO?!" I said but she was already on her way out. "YAH! AREUM!"

I ran after her. She's fast. She rode her own car. I only had enough time get into my car and follow her. She drives fast too. Reckless. The road is slippery. At this rate, it's hard not to die in a car accident. It has been raining. I decided to go faster than her.

Right. I forgot to ask Y/N where she's going to meet Jinseok. But, Areum knows. I can't go faster than her. I need to follow her. Finally, she stopped. I parked my car and followed her. She walks too fast. She may be shorter than me, but she's faster. She turned a corner. I almost lost her. When I found her, she was talking to her brother.

"WHERE IS SHE?! EODI?!" She shouted at Jinseok.
"What the hell, Areum?! Put that away!" Jinseok said trying to take something from her.

I walked closer to see what it is. It's the table knife I put on the table for Y/N to use. She's planning to kill her with that?! But, Jinseok is not with Y/N. Ofcourse. She loves only Seungcheol. But, where is she?

"I'M GOING TO KILL THAT GIRL! SHE DOESN'T DESERVE TO LIVE! SHE TOOK YOU AWAY FROM ME! SHE TOOK SEUNGCHEOL FROM ME!" She shouted scaring the people around.
"SHE TOOK NOTHING AND NO ONE FROM YOU! WE WERE NEVER YOUR POSSESSIONS! WE ARE HUMANS, AREUM! YOU DON'T OWN US! NOBODY STOLE US FROM YOU! YOU DROVE US AWAY FROM YOU WITH YOUR GREED!" Jinseok shouted back at her.

"Oppa! You forgot your wallet!"

I looked behind Areum. It's Y/N with Seungcheol. Ofcourse, she lied to me. I lied and she lied. It's fair. She walked to Jinseok not knowing anything. Areum turned and saw her. A smile crept onto her lips.

"Oh. Good timing, Y/N-ah. I missed you so much!" Areum said as Y/N approach them.

I gulped. Areum raised the table knife and was ready to stab Y/N.

"Y/N-AH!" I shouted as I crossed the street.

I saw her look at me. Everything happened so quickly. I hear car tires struggling to stop. The last thing I saw was the car that hit me.

Ani. It was Jinseok holding the bloody table knife.

Did I save her? It's okay if I die now as long as she and her baby are safe.

I don't care even if Seungcheol is the father.
I don't care even if she'll leave me because of that.

If I knew this would happen, I should have just given up from the start.

I'd rather die than hurt her more.
I'm willing to die now. Just let her and her baby live.

Jebal.

•▪●■♡■●▪•

Just a little survey, guys. What name would you give your child?

I'm curious about what people want to name their kids. Last night, it got stuck in my mind and now I'm still thinking about it. S.coups said he wants 4 kids so I still need to think of 4 names for our kids (ambitious me)! Maybe I'll name them Jicheol and Jeongcheol. ㅋㅋㅋ

I have an announcement too, but let's put that in the next chapter. It's a very important one and I think you shouldn't miss it. I thought about it for a day and I'm like..."should I do that?", so...yeah...just look at the next chapter.