Part 2

"Yesss mam!   Damn girl da way you shaking that ass.  Why don't you back it up over here?", Mark said while watching one of the girls twerking.  

"Oh well baby you know that'll be extra.", replied the dancer.  

"Well how about I take all dat ass back for a private session, Mark replies as he pulls out a new roll.  "Yo I'll be back Demon."

"Alright bruh enjoy",  and turns back to da ass clappin' in his face.  

"Fellas you're in store for a treat tonight! Welcome our Queen!",says the hostess.

     It gets quiet as the room fills with what appears to be fog. Demon's eyes are tuned in anxious to see what could possibly be so damn special. As he's looking he can slowly start to see these beautiful long legs start to appear. The mood of the music totally switched up, it had a soft tone that somehow just drew you in. As he becomes more and more anxious he pulls another roll out. And that brief second he took his eyes off must have been enough for her.

    Suddenly, she was walking towards him in such a tantalizing way that he grew a lil awkward. Demon had the spotlight on him and all he could think was, "Damn!". She was slowly approaching and he was removing what ever clothing she had left with his eyes. She grabbed him by the tie and pushed him back. Demon was completely speechless because this didn't seem like it was real or just a dance anymore. 

     Meanwhile, she straddled him and looked deeply into his eyes as she swayed back and forth side to side. He felt hypnotized and stiff only thing he could do was sit back and enjoy the show. She put her lips closer to his and started moving her head all around his body taunting him like she really needed to have him. Just as he went closer to give in she was up and back on da stage like it never happened.