Part 14

Then Demon glanced into Larina eyes and began kissing her.  Little does he know that's where he messed up.  He got so lost in the moment and enjoyed admiring her small waist and sweet taste.  He no longer wanted to hurt her all he could think of is how he never wanted to leave.  See there was a lot he still did not understand and no movie would provide the answers he seek.   Larina, had some explaining to do, but now was not the time.  They were in the middle of passionate love making even after such a short period of knowing each other the feelings mutually felt all too real.  He kept fighting the obvious, but that did nothing but make him fall deeper and deeper. 

     As far as his assassination attempt, at this time it was all a blur. 

"Larina baby what are you doing to me?  How can I just have met you and already be in love?", Demon questioned.

"Demon, listen to me time never matters when you're dealing with the heart.", she says as she gets lost in his eyes. 

Demon had fallen and given in to temptation, not caring about what has happened to him.  Larina had let her emotions flow like a river and Demon was in sync.  They both reached ecstasy and fell fast asleep neglecting to consider the horror tomorrow brings.  Hours go by and the night grew thin. 

THUMP! BOOM!

     Demon wakes up, "Now what the hell was that?"  

Looks over and Larina is fast asleep, out of his trance he reconsidered his assassination plans. 

THUMP! BOOM!

He jumps up scared as hell and looks around for the noise.  He stepped out to the hallway no one was there.  

THUMP!  BOOM!

There it was again sounding like it was coming from Larina's room.