Part 11

Suddenly, Demon was feeling horny as ever and went looking for Larina, but he couldn't find her.  Before he knew it he was in the back throwing one of the girls back out. 

"Glad you had fun ladies. Excuse us!",  interrupts Larina.

"Woman I thought you we're having fun with your new toy, my homie Mark.", Demon snapped back.  

"Ha ha funny.",  Larina says sarcastically.  "Would you like to see how much fun we had?", she continues.  

Demon looks over his shoulder and notices his boy bloody and drained.  

"Bitch what the fuck did you do?", Demon says with such hostility.

"Only what you were about to do to those poor girls if I didn't catch you.", Larina responds.

Demon puzzled asks,  "What the hell you mean I'm no killer?"

    Larina starts explaining her actions through out what appeared to be the day.

"Wow! So you didn't notice the lifeless body in your hands and blood dripping down your chin?   Demon,  are you so blind to what's right in front of your eyes.  I have been helping you all day.  Recall the sandwich and blood I left you?  I knew you would get hungry before I woke." 

"Wait women!  What did you do to me?  None of this makes sense, you had to lace my drink and I'm hallucinating.", Demon demanded the truth.

"No Demon!", Larina yells out.

She grabs his throat and reminds him who's in charge.   He pushes her back and yells out.  

"Tell me what is going on!"

"Sure have a seat.", Larina said calmly.

    Demon calmed down for a second and as she explained everything.  It all started becoming clear.   She scratched him pretty deep on his stomach earlier and drunk his blood.  And he doesn't remember but after that she cut her self open while he was giving her head.  When he asked if she will be hers he was intoxicated with her nectar.  Demon unknowingly signed up for a Happily Ever After.