Part 7

She got to the club went down to the basement to grab one of her favorite bottles of wine.   She went back upstairs looked at the time and it was about 4:30 so she sipped a little and smoked a cigarette.  She headed back to the house and took a quick shower.    
     Now it was about 5:30.  She knew she needed some rest before tomorrow so she stepped inside her walk in closet.  Oh this closet was huge almost like a room itself.  She walked up and opened another door and climbed inside.   She was content and comfortable and before you knew it her eyes closed.   Demon and Larina both were in a deep sleep.   

     Later, Demon wakes up from the light shining in the room and notices that Larina was nowhere in sight.   So he got up out the bed feeling a bit light headed, probably because he had been drinking on a empty stomach the night before.  So he went down the stairs to look into the fridge to grab a bite to eat.   He found a few things to make a sandwich and what appears to be grape juice.   So he put a sandwich together and got a glass of juice. Demon said, "Mmmm mmm good!" and before you know it he had another.  

     Suddenly he was startled by a noise he thought he heard and yelled out,  "Larina Larina, girl where are you?"  

She didn't answer so he assumed he was trippin' and continued to eat and drink.   Once he got done he started looking around admiring her beautiful home.   Demon noticed that the house was old fashioned and it didnt have many windows but there we're lights like  stars all over the ceilings.  He opened up one room and noticed how it had a lemony scent which drew him in.   When he walks in he notices it was her bathboom.  Demon went right in and hopped in the shower then he heard a loud thump.