Part 12

"So you mean to tell me the stuff I thought was all in my head actually happened.  So explain the loud noises that happened in your house when you were supposedly sleep", demanded Demon.

"I much rather show you", Larina says with an extended hand. 

     However, Demon was scared, nervous, anxious, and curious.  Yet he went against his gut feeling and accepted her invitation.  They took a ride over to her place and when she got inside she called two names, "Rome and Byron".   Yet no one answered,  so she looked over to Demon and kept him calm.   She walked around the house looking for them, but still not a peep.  

She looked back at him, and asked,

"Where did you hear the noise?"

Demon stood there gathering his thoughts and replied,  "I believe in the kitchen and bathroom."  

She scurried into the kitchen so fast it kind of looked like she was gliding.  

"Wait how did you... oh never mind I don't think I want to know."

     Meanwhile,  Rome was found and laid out stiff and cold in his own pool of the little blood he had left.  

"Demon, this explains the thump you heard it was Rome dropping dead after you bled him to death. I left you plenty to eat. I thought that would be enough.   You have a bigger appetite than I anticipated.  

Frustrated and confused Demon yelled out,

"Wait how is any of this possible?  I never seen this guy in my life.  I get it you have been pulling my chain this is all some kind of prank."  

She grabbed him by the throat again and yelled back.  "How does this feel? Are you still convinced it's a prank?"

     As he struggled to get out, he realized there was no way humanly possible she can over power him in such a manner.  Suddenly she eased up and then he began to start taking her word for things and started feeling threatened.   Recalling movies he watched he looked around for something to protect him.