Part 9

As he's admiring the sun he noticed he had a slight headache, so he went to his car.  Then opened the door on the passenger side and grabbed two advils. But it only got worse as he stood inside the door so he got in the car closed his door and gave it a second for it to ease down. Meanwhile the sun continues to fade and so does his migraine, so he started his car.

Ring ring!

"Hey dawg where you been? I didn't get to tell you how my night went.", Mark said.

"Mark, man what happened? Never mind meet me at the club we we're at last night at like 11.", Demon responded.

"Whattt? You must of linked up with that girl with the fat ass.", replied Mark.

"And you doubted me bruh. You already know I was hitting that.", Demon says confidently.

"Wait so why we going to the club? You hit the strippers an quit the strippers, you don't go back for seconds. Fuckin' rookie ha ha!", Mark laughs.

"Mark shut up I ain't you mane.", Demon snaps back.

"True enough, but I'll meet you at your house about 10. I need to holla at you about this shit anyways.", says Mark.

     Meanwhile Demon thought about everything.  He even considered what Mark had said, but it was something about this girl. She had a way of drawing him in, he couldn't help his self he needed to see her. He headed home got dressed and looked in the mirror to check on his head. Demon noticed the cut on his head then the one on his stomach.

"Damn I'm all fucked up. Fuck it, it was all worth it.", Demon said out loud to himself.
Ding Dong! Knock knock

"Mane come on it's hot af out here." Mark said anxiously while waiting at the door.  He continued, "So dawg how the fuck you manage to pull that shit off? Tell me the shit was good."

"Man damn sit your ass down chill da fuck outv, demands Demon. "And by the way that shit was not only good it was Tony the Tiger great.", Demon proclaimed.