Part 19

However, Demon wasn't feeling it at all.  He knew deep down inside something just wasn't right. 

He asked his self, "Why was he so special?  What made him different from any of her victims?  And why did she keep referring to him as her King?  "Larina what do you mean by we were destined to be?", he asked curiously. 

She hesitates and responds carefully as she was suddenly frightened of him. 

"Demon, do you remember you're true form before you decided to roam this earth?"  

"No if I didb would I have asked you?, barked Demon.

"Ha ha!  That's right, let it out and embrace who you are.", she said excitingly.

"Who am I exactly?" He replies simply to humor her, because at this point he didn't trust her. 

"Well honey you are the King of Hell, Satan himself." 

"Ha ha!  You're kidding me.  If I were, why would I deal with the likes of you?", he said not believing her. 

She looked down ashamed and frightened. 

"Ha!  That's it!  I wouldn't that's why you tried to seduce me.", he said.

"King, I'm sorry I just wanted to stay in your good graces."

    Finally the suspense was over he remembers things clearly.  Demon responds, "Fact is I went on Earth in this form to fulfill my plan to take over.  As I recall your task was to seek me out and remind me of who I was.  You have the nerve to defy me to satisfy your own fantasy.",  yells out Demon. 

"Please have mercy. Don't punish me.", cries out Larina as she drops to her knees. 

All she truly wanted was him to be Forever Hers. 

"Get up Chile I admire your deceitfulness.  You went through all this trouble to impress me maybe there is a place for you after all."

Larina stood tall hopeful that he will eventually see that he was not only her King, but destined to be Forever Hers.