Part 15

Demon quietly walked around being careful not to wake Larina. He didn't hear it anymore, but that didn't stop him from checking every door and every window inside her room.

"What the hell was that?", he thought to himself.

     This time he was sure what he heard.  He knew his imagination wasn't getting the best of him. But just to make sure he closed his eyes tightly and concentrated. He opened his eyes and became terrified.

"What the fuck?", slipped off Demon's lips.

     Suddenly, it seemed like he went into a different dimension. He never seen anything like what he was seeing in any vampire movies he remembered watching. So he convinced his self he was still sleep and only dreaming. Eventually he pinched himself and he didn't feel anything. So he was content with believing his imagination got the best of him. He thought it was just a dream resulting from the trauma of losing his best friend and his whole world as he knew of it.

     "Demon, wake up! You're screaming out some weird stuff.", Larina says with a tone of concern.

Demon couldn't hear her because he was still dreaming.

Larina thought to herself, "He must be experiencing a reaction to her blood."

So she sat there and talked to him with his head burrowed in her relatively large breast. Making sure he stayed calm and didn't get out of control. He slowly stopped talking in his sleep reacting to her soothing voice.

     Larina had dragged his now peaceful corpse to her safe haven. Her huge walk-in closet that she got the swing from earlier was more than a safe haven or closet it was her shade from the light day brought. She became so accustomed to the darkness and it's many beautiful horrors that she built up a sensitivity to light. She laid there with her new found King until the sun set.