Part 10

"Man you shitting me, your corny ass don't know good pussy if it sat in your face.", picks Mark.

"Dude that shit had me going and the lil' bitch scratched my stomach."  Demon lifted his shirt to show Mark.

Mark busted out laughing and said,  "Dawg I don't see shit with your punk ass you chickened out."

"Ha ha ha man what da fuck you mean, you see it."  Then he looked down and Mark was right.  He ran to the bathroom and no scar on his head either. Lost and confused he just laughed the shit off.

"It's cool dawg better luck next time.  Man come on let's go. I'm driving this time I'll show you how to get her, bet I'll get her ass before we leave the club.", Mark teases in a serious tone.

"Good luck!", replies Demon confidently, because he knew what it was.

     Finally, they get to the club and Larina is nowhere in sight. So they get lost in ass and tities again. Suddenly, there she was the girl in the fog. Just as before the room grew silent and she came closer to Demon, but Mark intercepted.

"Naw dawg you blew your turn."

So she did the same exact performance with Mark and he smacked out the roll for a private session. Man was Demon salty when she lead Mark to the back, so he slowly followed and he couldn't believe his eyes.

    Surprisingly Mark, Larina and another woman we're fucking and he could have sworn they we're covered in blood. Larina used her finger to lure him in, but he took a long blink and opened his eyes.  Then it was only Larina giving Mark a lap dance. Demon started feeling light headed again, so he headed to the bar thinking it was probably just a hang over.

"Give me henny on the rocks", he said to the bar tender.

"The boss lady has something special for you Demon, here you go.", the bartender demands.

Then she hands him a glass and he could have swear it was a cup full of blood.  But he closed his eyes and noticed it was just red wine. He drunk it down relatively quickly and went for seconds then thirds. He felt much better so he head back for the show.