Chapter 2 Welcome To Neverland

Happy New Year guys :)

I woke up by the sunlight hitting my face, my eyes fluttered open. I look around I was no longer at my secret place, but in a forest full of beautiful life. I did not panic as much as expected, but I did admire every flower and tree I saw.

"I should walk I need to find shelter plus maybe a explore a little," I told myself. I walked through a small trail to a stream a few rocks poked out forming a small trail. I smiled and I hopped onto the rocks. I felt graceful as I hopped, doing a couple of poses, just to be silly. I felt like a beautiful and graceful peacock. As I stop on the other side I felt as if I was being watched, like someone didn't want me to be here. I stood still and glanced around slowly, a rustle of bushes made me skip a beat.

"Who's there?" I called forth. There was no response. "Hello?" my voice was quieter.

Suddenly everything went black.

I woke up with a boy on top of me, my eyes widen and fear struck. "Hello and who are you?" he asked. "My name is Alice... Alice Darling," I whispered scared to anger him, which I could tell he already was. His eyes looked at me with pure disgust and abhor. "What's your name and why are you attacking me?" I finally say breaking the silence. "My name is Felix and I'm here to kill you," a devilish smirk was plastered on his face. "No. No! I can't die!" I think to myself.

He raised a dagger to my neck, and teasingly traced lines without cutting my skin. He was amused by my reaction as I squirmed and begged to keep my life. Something crazy came into my mind but it was worth a shot. I pressed my lips into his, a rush of disgust and horror ran through my vain. He seemed taken back but began to kiss me back. I knew his daggar was on his right hand so with my left I traced down his arm slowly until I reached his hand. I gave myself words of encouragement in my head "come on Alice you can do this!"

With a swift movement I took the daggar and pushed him to a tree. "Where am I?" I hissed. He seemed unfazed by my anger, but rather interested. I felt someone grab my waist and pull me away from Felix. I turn to find a boy who was rather attractive. Eyes a beautiful shade of green and hair a soft chestnut brown. My heart began to beat fast.

The boy said with a smirk "I'm Peter Pan. Welcome to Neverland."