Chapter 10

Felix stepped in front of me, pulling out a dagger. Of all the weapons he could use, a dagger?
Peter stood there grinning evilly, his eyes looking at mine. "I see you finally seem to get your powers," he chuckled "too bad you won't have them for long." He disappeared and appeared next to me. I froze, fear had me stuck unable to move. His hand caressing my cheek, before grabbing my neck. I coughed as my oxygen diminished. My lungs stung from the lack of oxygen. My eyes tearing up, how could I have been a fool. To believe he loved me, when it was all a lie. I let out a small cry, my body was in so much pain.

"Leave her alone!" Growled Felix, he jumped tackling Peter. He sat on Peter growling, the dagger against Peter's throat. "I won't let you hurt her!" He hissed as he raised his arm. Peter only scowled, rolling his eyes before kicking Felix off him. He landed with a loud THUD. Peter jumped on Felix and punched his face.
"Do you think you can beat me!" He laughed manically. Punch after punch, Felix laid there hopelessly. I had no idea what to do, I just stare at Felix getting hurt. Peter was much too powerful, strike after strike, he used his magic and lifted Felix up into the air. Felix was turning blue, which could only mean that Peter was choking him.

I screamed causing Peter to be blown and hit a tree. I felt a cool feeling once again, I closed my eyes as the feeling over powered my senses. I turn to Felix who was currently falling, with my arms extended, vines wrapped themselves around him. Holding him up. I turn to Peter, my blood boiling.

"Lair!" I screeched.

Peter's eyes widen, as another gust of wind threw him back. I took a step forward, the earth under him shook. My eyes glaring at him, hoping he'd be set on fire.

"You never cared!" I scream.

I flick my hand towards him, the tree he had hit, held him with its branches. I finally had him where I wanted him. He stands there hopelessly, it's my turn to hurt him.

"I'll kill you!" I growl.

I had no idea what came over me. Peter only smirked, although he was badly beaten, he still smirked which only enraged me more. I let out another scream of anger before striking once again. I ran towards him and punched, leaving his face more broken. Before I could throw another punch he disappeared.

"Alice behind you!" yelled Felix. I turned to find Peter grinning. I watch as a shadow came out of his body. My eyes widen, it let out a shriek before gliding down towards me. How could I fight a shadow? Shadows don't move freely, but this is Neverland. Here anything was possible.

It's claws swipe at my face, I let out a whimper. It tried to kick me, missing as I dodge it. Rolling to my left, getting up. It's swift movements leading it faster towards me, too quick for me to move. Then once again it swipes, it's dark claws finding their way towards the collar of my tunic. It lift me up, we flew higher and higher until you barely could make out the ground. Then it let go.

My heart thumps faster as the image of the ground quickly shows itself. I close my eyes, I'm not going down without a fight!
I have to keep fighting,

I need to keep fighting.

My back bones began to shift, creating two wings on my back. I open them up, slowing my fall. I turn to find the shadow letting out a screech of annoyance. I smirked, I know exactly how to end this fight. The shadow went after me, I flew past the tall trees, upward to where I needed to lead it.
Everyone knew that there is no shadow where there is light. I stood in front of the sun, the rays of light hitting the shadow. It hissed as it disappeared, the Rays of light creating holes into his body.
I did it. I have to defeat Peter, and help Felix. Oh my God! Felix!
I quickly flew to where they were, my heart stopped when I found no one there. Not Felix nor Peter. My heart shattered.
Peter took Felix hostage.
And I have no clue as to where he could have taken him. I'm ruined. Not Felix anyone except Felix. I let out a scream of anger and yelled, "Peter Pan, I here by swear to get my vengeance and get back my Felix!" I heard as the birds flapped their wings, scared of my outburst.
I swear I will get him back and get my revenge.
I swear on my heart and name.
He won't get away from me.
I swear on my grandmother's necklace, I will beat him.

Peter's Pov

I heard her scream and yell about her vengeance, earning a chuckle from my part. Let the games begin, because
Peter Pan never fails.