Chapter 4 Dancing flower crowns and Felix

I had fallen asleep and woke up in a cave on a... bed? I stand up hold my head softly, I felt completely dizzy. "Good morning Alice," I stiffened as a familiar voice called. I reluctantly turned around to find Peter behind me, I look down. He walked up to me and lifted my chin ever so slightly. He leaned down our faces only an inch apart. I felt uneasy causing him to smirk. His arm snakes around my waist before pulling out of the cave.

There were tall tree with what seemed to be beds hanging on them. Although on the floor there also small tents and huts. I turned to look in front of me and saw boys... admiring me? That's when Peter Pan spoke "Alice here is going to dance for us."

"Wait what!" I yelled. I took a step back and felt something hit against my back. I turned around to find Felix, he wasn't looking at me but ahead like a soldier. I felt someone grab my hand and pull me to the center.

I watch as Peter played a flute, the music was beautiful and peaceful. I smiled, I felt my legs move. I was dancing, my legs swung as I jumped. I twirled nonstop, this was my passion. I am a prodigy, that's what I was called by everyone.

When the music stop, I found myself doing a curtsy. I watched as every boy clapped happily with my performance. I grinned stupidly. I love the rush during and after each dance, it felt amazing like nothing could possibly stop me.

"You're amazing!" a boy said clapping loudly. I couldn't help but giggle and smile. "Are you a princess?" asked another, earning a blush from me. "No stupid! She doesn't have a crown," argued another.

"Not all princesses wear crowns!" the boy, who called me a princess, hissed. The other boy walked up to him and pushed him roughly. My heart stopped, I never liked fights it felt completely immoral to me. I turned away as I heard the boys chant, I dropped to the floor and covered my ears. I was trying to stop the sound of the hits and yells. Small whimpers left my lips as I felt tears sting my eyes. I felt an arm wrap around my small frame. I looked over to Felix who gave me a weak smile.

He picked me (bridal style) and brought me to the forest for a walk. Although he didn't let me once actually walk it was nice. With my head against his chest, his breathing was soothing me. He let me down on a bed of grass and sat next to me.

We were in a clearing full of flowers of all kinds. I've never seen any of them in my life. I walked around and picked up the most beautiful flowers after gather plenty of them I began to weave them into flower crowns. I was making two matching flower crowns, I knew Felix was staring at me the whole time. "Felix why did you take me here?" I ask quietly still working on the crown. He was quiet for some time as if trying to put his words into sentences. "I saw how upset you were and decided to take you out here," he simply states, "this is where I go to get away from the hectic life with the boys." I turned to him and smiled "thank you." Scooting closer to him I rested my head on his shoulder, when I finished, I put the crown on and the other crown I carefully placed it on Felix's head.

Chuckling, he wraps his arms around me bring me closer. I smiled and touched a small plant, its petals were beautiful.

"Look Alice i don't think we properly met and i thought maybe we could get to know one another better," he smiles, a smile that was so beautiful and genuine. I grinned and nodded as we both stood. He reached out his hand, palm up, I lightly placed my hand on his. He brought our hands to his face, he press his lips against my hand. "Hello my name is Felix. One of the lost boys and a loyal friend." I felt my cheeks lit up, they felt like they were on fire. I did a small curtsy and shyly looked up at him, "Hello my name is Alice and I'm errr a..." Felix cut me off by saying "gorgeous young lady." My eyes widen, what is going on? He laughed as he looked at my shocked face. I grumble before pushing him to the ground, sadly pulled by Felix. I laid on top of him. My head against his chest, i could hear his uneven breathing and quickening heart. I closed my eyes, it felt so right to be in his arms.

"What's going on?" an angry voice asked behind us. We both turned to find Peter rather annoyed. His face was red and full of anger. He walked up to me and pulled me up, "lets go... Now!"

What's wrong with him?