Chapter 5 The Kiss

sorry its short :(

After catching me and Felix alone Peter took me up a mountain. We've been walking for hours, my feet ached as I felt blisters form and pop. The pain was indescribable, I knew Peter was doing this to cause me pain. He didn't feel anything because he was... well using magic. My dress constantly annoying me getting stuck on thorns bushes and branches. Grumbling I tugged on my dress as it was caught, again, on a dranch. I constantly pulled and tugged in hope of setting myself free. "Do you need help?" sighed Peter, rather frustrated with me. Blushing I nodded "please?" Grumbling he was able to untangle my dress from the branch. "There you're free," he nonchalantly said "when we get back I'm giving you some of my clothing."

When we had reached the top I was amazed by the view, you could see all of Neverland. The trees, the beautiful ocean and sun up in the sky.  Without thinking I took out the necklace from the inside of my top. I looked at it and smiled before whispering "Grandmother you're work is not in vain... its beautiful." I felt a tear slowly trail down my cheek, I felt a hand spin me around. I gasped as Peter pulled me against him, my breath hitched. "P-Peter?" I stutter before feeling something soft against my lips.

Peter Pan was kissing me!

My hand trailed up to his hair, I felt my fingers tangle against his wavy hair. His hands rested on my waist. It felt so wrong yet so right.

Am I making a mistake?

Peter Pan's POV

I watch her intently as she looks at the view, her face lighting up. My eyes widen when I see her pull out something from the top of her dress... I thought it was just a legend! The Heart of Neverland

How did she get it? Could it be that she has the heart of a true believer? The necklace had the power to keep this island alive. And she has it... I need to have it! I grab her waist and turned her around. Her eyes widening as she stutters my name. I did something I thought I would never do... I kissed her.

Her lips were soft and sweet. I need that necklace even if it means 'falling for her.'

Alice's POV

My mind was racing what am I doing? I can't love him! Stop kissing him! argh stop he's bad remember? Stop!!! After much arguing I pushed Peter away. My heart was pounding. "Alice... why did you...," he couldn't finish his sentence he was heartbroken. My heart fluttered as he said my name. "Peter I'm sorry," I murmur before turning around and running off.