Chapter 11 Lost

I wonder around the forest lost, tears in my eyes. My tired body began to slow down, but my mind kept telling me that I couldn't slow down. I needed to go faster and save Felix from Peter's grasp. Although, how could I possibly save him, when I'm tired from lack of sleep and my body aching from the fight.
I began to wobble to the right a little bit, almost falling over. I let out a hiss, as my sides burn. Dots soon appeared in my vision then soon after my knees give away. I let out a small whimper as I give away to sleep.

~third person~

A small shadowy being watched as Alice fell unconscious. It's eyes watching intently looking around for any danger of the thing that attacked her. When it noticed it was clear, it stepped out of the dark.
Revealing a girl, her hand hovered over Alice's face. The girl opened her mouth to sing a beautiful melody. All of Alice's scratches and scars disappeared, the small child grabbed Alice's arms and with all her might pulled her away into the forest.

~ Alice Pov ~

My eyes snap wide open as I wake up from a terrible dream. I stiffen not being able to recognize where I was. A girl appeared, possibly no older than thirteen, her pair of violet eyes stared at me. Her midnight black hair long and straight. Her lips red and plump, she was beautiful. She wore a purple over the shoulder dress that fell to her knees with beautiful white and purple flowers stitched into it.
She gave me a smile, "hello." Her voice so sweet and soft, yet confident and strong. I merely smiled my throat still raw from screaming.
"My name is Gabby," she said as she stands, "let me get you some soup."
As she turns I notice pale purple wings, I looked shocked. A fairy? This can't be, Peter said they all left.
I stay deep in thought, processing my current situation. A girl with wings is helping me, she must be a fairy. It's the only explanation, the color of her eyes violet. Just like mine whenever I changed form.
I was so deep in my thoughts that I hadn't noticed the girl waving her hand in front of me. "Hello?" She giggles, she had a sweet Irish accent. I couldn't help but blink a couple times, my face red with embarrassment. "You're so funny!" She grins as she hands me the soup.
I take the wooden bowl, clearly hand carved. I pull the substance close to my nose, the smell of flowers and herds filled my nose. I turn to her, she gives me an encouraging nod. I lower the bowl to my lips, taking a sip. My eyes widen, the flavors exploding in my mouth. So much flavor. "Mmm," I hum happily.
"I'm glad you like it," she said as she brings a towel soaked in water. Pressing it lightly on my head, her touch so soft. Almost motherly, a pang of hurt filled my chest, tears began to form in my eyes. I let out a sob, surprisingly my throat no longer felt raw. The girl was startled to see me cry, although she acted quickly pulling me into a hug. I hug back, tears fell harder as I realized that I might not go home.
When I stopped crying, I noticed Gabby had stopped hugging me and was now staring.
"May I ask what your name is?" She asks politely. I sense an air of uneasiness around her, yet I also felt excitement around her as well.
"My name is Alice...Alice Darling," her eyes widen and stands. She let out a squeal, confusion formed in my face.
"I knew it! The moment I saw you I knew you had to be her," she jumps up and runs out the door. Leaving me dumbfounded, what in the world could she be talking about.
As quickly as she left she brought another girl. She was about fifteen, yet she had a glossy brown hair with matching eyes. Her skin coloured in a perfect tan. She looked at me then at Gabby, "Are you sure this is her?" Gabby nodded happily, as she reaches for my chest. My eyes widen, she held my necklace.
"See! It's the necklace the Blue Fairy and she talked about!" She grinned. I merely looked at the two girls, what in the name of the Queen could they be possibly going on about?
The older girl, furrowing her eyebrows turned to me then back to Gabby. "We must tell the leader right away," she mumbled. She grabbed Gabby's arm and pulled her out.
Gabby peeked in and said, "I'll stay here next to you." She sat next to me, her smile brightening the room. "Oh my, your hair is absolutely marvelous!" She holds my light brown hair, her fingers combing through it.
"Why thank you," I smile," although your hair is possibly the prettiest of the two."
"You think so?"
"Absolutely."
"I wish I knew how to braid."
"Why? Do you not know how?"

"No, everyone else in the village does," she sighs sadly. Village? There is a whole village? How? Wouldn't Peter notice a whole village of people in Neverland?
What in bloody hell is going on?

I am aware that one person who asked is not in this chapter, I promise you will be soon. I will not say if you are a friend or foe.
Please comment, vote, follow and all that jazz.
I apologize for any grammar mistakes.
Have a magical day.