The Garden

(Trenton pov)

"Are you sure about this dad? Me king?" the announcement of me becoming king was a shock to say the least.

My father and I are in his office talking about all this. I feel he made a mistake.

"Trenton I'm very sure about this. You will be an amazing king and a ball will be thrown in your honor son"

"But dad to be king dont i have to be married, I'm to young, I mean I'm 19" "Son I married your mother at 21 she was 19 and here we are 23 years later, yes you do have to marry"

"I know but still I'm not.." Then dad cut me off "Trenton don't worry so much about this, who knows you may find a wife at the ball you never know" I shook my head in agreement "okay dad" then he left cause he has a meeting with the prime minister.

I guess his right but ugh! I'm not ready for marriage or even kids, I'm still a kid myself.

Maybe a walk will clear my head.

I walked out of the palace, we have a 12 foot wall around the whole property with a gate only in the front at the end of the drive way.

I kept walking until I came upon a hole in the wall 'has that always been there?' i thought to myself.

As I got closer I saw a beautiful garden. Filled with Roses, sunflowers, tulips, "butter" flowers as my sister calls them and a Apple tree in the middle of it.

I walk though and I see a girl sitting picking flowers. Should I say hi? Or just try not to scare her? As I was about the speak she stood up turned around.

I saw her green eyes and beautiful red hair oh my god she's beautiful.

"Hi" "Hi" even her voice is beautiful "who are you?" "my names Maria your highness" Maria wow "I guess you to know who I am"

She giggled "yeah I do" "how did you get in here? You work for us?" she nodded "yes your highness I work in the kitchen" "oh so that's why I've never seen you" she nodded again "how old are you?" "19 your 4 months older than me"

"Are you coming to the ball?" "your having a ball? Wow, probably not. I'll be working"
"Maria, I'm giving you whatever day the balls on off, so you can come"

She smiled "thank you so much your highness!" "your welcome"

She skipped out of the garden, God she's so beautiful. If I do have to pick a bride I'm picking her. She's wow.

What you think?

Keep reading!

Love to all!

Ash!💗