Epilogue

A/N: I meant to post this yesterday but I was way to busy moving into a new place. Enjoy the chapter!!
-Ash!💜

5 years later

(Maria pov)

Hi everyone! Can you believe it's been 5 years since we adopted Duke? 6 years we've been married and Trenton has be king of Elizabeth, many things have happened firstly we adopted 3 more kids after we found out I can't have children.

Let's start off with Duke, he 13 now and playing on his private schools baseball team who are 2nd in the country and on their way to a tournament.

Our second adopted child is Maci and we got her when she was 3 months old and she was heart melting beautiful big brown eyes and now she's 5 and into everything but loves playing house with her baby dolls.

Our third is Monica and she's 7, she was 2 when we adopted her. Her curly hair and brown eyes sweet smile she's the sweetest thing loves to cook with me and the staff.

Our last adopted child is Matthew he's 3 we've had him for a year now, he has red hair and green eyes, loves to talk and play with his toy cars.

(Trenton pov)

Wow I've been king of this amazing country for 6 years now we have 4 kids that are our world.

Maria's dad just moved to Johnson to build his second of a string of butcher shops named "Brooke's meats" after Maria's mom.

My parents are still doing good. Carly just turned 15, doing amazing in school loves the kids and comes babysits them once in a while when we wanna have a date night.

Adam is 25 not really changed much. He's engaged to his girlfriend Princess Paris, he started singing and does some theater and seems really happy.

 He's engaged to his girlfriend Princess Paris, he started singing and does some theater and seems really happy

I wouldn't asked for a better life then the one I've had. Meet the love of my life in a garden, adopted our first child together and have now adopted 3 more, the house is always loud and kids running around like crazy.

I wouldn't change it for anything in the world. I'm so glad I became The New King.

What you think?

Keep reading!

Love to all!

Ash!💜