Thanksgiving

(Trenton pov)

It's thanksgiving and we are having the whole family here, our staff is the hardest workers I have ever seen, We are so blessed to have them.

Maria with the help of Duke are down in the kitchen helping make pies for dinner. While I myself are working, a kings job is never done.

Anyone that's coming had to RSVP for thanksgiving. How crazy is that! Personally I think it's stupid, our own family members have to do this stupid stuff.

We have enought food every year to feed the Army and probably more. We have left overs for days when we have thanksgiving and even Christmas.

I have a list of everyone that's coming.

My parents
Adam
Carly
Maria's dad
Knight Jeremy and family
King William and family
Knight Omar and family
Princess Paris (Adams Girlfriend)*I know my brother has a girlfriend, finally*
Cardinal Timothy
Cardinal Dolan
And more of our family friends.

We have around 60 people coming just for thanksgiving.

"Hey are you done yet daddy?" I looked up and there's duke smiling "yeah I'm done buddy"

He came over grabbed my hand and drug me to the tv room where he had the tv on the thanksgiving parade. "Daddy will you watch it with me?"

Even though I have work to do, I'm not letting my little boy down. "Sure I'll watch it with you" we sat down and he was so into the parade everything held his attention.

"Did you and mommy make lots of pies?" he nodded "yeah we made lots!" as we finished up the parade our family and friends began to show up.

We all had to change fast and get to the dining room to greet everyone.

Once we dressed we headed to the dining room my dad came in "Hello my boy, hows everything going?" "great dad, Dukes doing great with his school and so far I haven't screwed up anything"

He laughed "son you couldn't screw anything up if you tried" "you would be surprised dad" he laughed walking away to sit down.

(Duke pov)*after eating*

Wow this is thanksgiving? That was amazing! My tummy is full, I've never had a true Thanksgiving, I watched the parade with Daddy and made pies is Mommy it was fun.

There's a lot of people here, not a lot of kids I can play with. I could play with Aunt Carly but she likes playing wth Barbie and Ken dolls.

King Williams brought his kids there Older, Brandon(14) And Tracy(12),knight Jeremy has a little boy Josh but his 1 1/2.

knight Wes his wife has a baby in her tummy, knight Omar has a little girl Piper but she's 4 and she's playing with aunt Carly.

Everyone else here are older. All us kids are in the finished playroom Mommy and Daddy made for me. I have video games, board games, tracks for cars and trains and a drawing station.

Aunt Carly and Piper are drawing, brandons playing a video game, tracy is playing a board game by herself and I'm sitting here with my cars.

*1 hour later*

I'm so bored! The girls are doing the same things they've been doing for an hour. Brandon is glued to the video game. I should see if I can play with him? Why not it's my game!

"Hey Brandon can I play with you?" He snapped his head at me as his race car on the game crashed "ugh! You brat! You made me Crash!?"

My eyes widened "I'm not a brat! I didn't make you do anything I just asked a question!" I yelled "whatever brat, no you can't play cause your too little"

"Its my game! I'm not little my parents got them for me!" He rolled His eyes "yeah after they adopted your parentless, poor butt"

Now that hurt, I looked over at the girls and Tracy's mouth was hanging open and Aunt Carly's eyes are widened piper on the other hand was to busy to notice since she was coloring a picture.

I wonder why they look like that? Then I looked at the door and there stood King William and Queen Katie. The queen looked shocked and the king looked mad.

"BRANDON JOHN LANG!?" Brandon's eyes widened "Y-y-yes d-dad?" "How dare you talk to Prince Duke that way! Get up we're leaving! NOW!" Brandon got up and walked out and Tracy went along and they left.

Mommy came in and hugged me "Duke are you okay sweetie?" I nodded "yeah I'm okay mommy" she kissed my forehead "okay guys let's all go to dukes room and have a nap" we all went to my room, I changed our clothes into night clothes and Mommy put us in bed  to take a nap.

And that's just what we did.

What you think?

Keep reading!

Love to all!

Ash!💗