Coronation Day

*week later*

(Trenton pov)

Today is cornation day, I'm becoming king of Elizabeth today. I'm really nervous, I know I shouldn't be but I am.

(Maria pov)

It's coronation day, I'm becoming queen of Elizabeth today, I've gone from working in the kitchen of a palace to marrying the love of my life to now becoming a queen. Life is so crazy but amazing!

(News person)

"Good afternoon country of Elizabeth and to everyone watching around the world, my name is Kim Burrell and I'll be narrating this wonderful ceremony for you.

A total of 50 people are allowed in the ceremony and the rest are watching from home.

Prince Trenton and Lady Maria walk in hand in hand. Both dressed in black.

Lady Maria is dressed in a black dress passed her knees with a blue sash across her shoulder with the family embelum printed on it with a beeted belt, with black pumps.

Prince Trenton is wearing a black suit with all of his medals for his Prince duities.

The Prince and lady walk down the isle to the altar where the monarch is standing along with King Anthony and Queen Kathleen seated on their thrones. As they arrive at the altar they go to their knees as of they are praying, the monarch speaks.(I watched the Royals to much😒😒)

"Welcome ladies, gentleman, royals and everyone watching at home, today we crown a new king and queen. I would ask that everyone please stay quiet as we perform the ceremony"

Now the monarch is placing a silver and orange cloak on each of their shoulders, handing them a septer and a dove, they stand to their feet.

The king and queen stand and walk to in front of the Prince and Lady. They take off there crowns and hold them as the monarch speaks again.

"Prince Trenton do you take all the responsibilities and work that it takes to be the king?"

"Yes sir I do"

The king is now placing his crown on his sons head kissing his cheeks, he steps back into place.

"Lady Maria do you take all the responsibilities and work that it takes to be the Queen?"

"Yes sir I do"

The queen is now placing her crown on her daughter in laws head kissing her cheeks, she steps back into place.

The monarch takes the speters and doves along with the cloaks and places them into a lock box.

The monarch turns to the crowed and turns Prince now King Trenton and lady now Queen Maria to face them.

"All rise to their feet"

Everyone is standing all you can hear as the clicking of the camera's.

"All Hail The New King Trenton and the New Queen Maria!"

'all hail king Trenton and queen Maria' the crowned repeated

The new king and queen are walking out of the ball room and headed up to the balcony to now greet the people waiting at the gate.

*hour later*

It's now time for the New King and queen To make there appearance, when they do King Trenton will make a speech.

They are now standing on the balcony and waving to the people. The king has his Mic about to speak.

"Hello to everyone here and at home, I wanted to say a few words before you all leave for home" the crowed cheers

"I hope that I can be half the king my father was, I love the people of Elizabeth with all my heart. I grew up here. I wouldn't want to go anywhere else in the world and I hope neither do you"

The crowed cheers more.

"I will say this, don't listen to everything you hear on the news or magazines about us. When something changes with us or the country don't worry, you will be the first to know. Thank you all for being here and have a safe trip home"

The new king laid the Mic down and they continue to wave as they go back into the palace.

I hope you all have enjoyed the ceremony and I hope you have a wonderful afternoon. I'm Kim Burrell have a good day"

What you think?

Keep reading!

Love to all!

Ash!💗