Honeymoon

(Trenton pov)

*5 days later*

Wow I feel like I'm in a dream but I don't want to wake up. I've been married for 5 days now and I'm still in shock. Maria has to pinch me sometimes to make sure it's all real.

When we arrived here in beautiful London, England we had to be sneaky and be able to keep a secret.

Took an hour to get to the hotel we took so many back roads trying not to get caught. Maria feel asleep in the car it was taking so long.

Once we got there we were so tired we passed out is on the sofa. My backs still hurting from that.

Right now Maria and I are cuddled up on the bed watching tv, there all still talking about our wedding. They loved her dress and just everything about it.

"I can't believe their still talking about it?" I laughed "why wouldnt they? You looked amazing" she looked at me and kissed me. "Your crazy, your the only one that looked amazing"

I rolled my eyes "whatever babe" we keep watching tv.

Now this news woman named Sara I believe started giving her two cents about us.

'we've talked about this wedding, now let's talk about them as a couple, you've got a heartthrob Prince Trenton and a beautiful woman in Lady Maria, when do you think they will have children?'

Oh my god, where 20 and 19 give us time! Another lady name Kendra started talking "I think they should wait, they need time to enjoy marriage and be king and queen"

Then the man Jason spoke up "I think they should start at least trying! I mean look at the other princes that get married they have kids within 3 months of marriage"

(Maria pov)

Are you serious? I'm not ready for children yet! Oh my god, this is crazy. "3 months? Seriously?" "Babe calm down, I'm not ready for kids and I know your not" "No I'm not. Not right now" "I agree"

We decided to go out and enjoy the sights, we just have to dress up and not look like us. Which if you asked me it sucks but Trenton worth it.

"Okay so while we're out We have to use other names, Mine is Troy and yours is Molly that way we can keep the same letter" "okay let's go"

We went to Big Ben, went by the palace, Trenton seemed to be giving me the grand tour of England. It's so beautiful here. Just for the fun of it.

We walked right in front of our hotel and went right in

We walked right in front of our hotel and went right in. The reporters have been stalking the hotel all week. It's so funny to know that we just walked right in front of them and they didn't know it.

*later that night*

We ate dinner and now we are watching tv again. Living the royal life right? The news is going crazy, they haven't "seen" us out and they think we are locked in this hotel room having sex 24/7.

That's far from the truth, yes we've had sex. So what! We also have a ton of board games in here for some reason. We've had a blast the past week and the news can think what they want we don't care.

(Trenton pov)

The media is so funny, they think all we've don't is have sex the past week and were trying to a baby.

I'm glad their telling people as well as ourselves about our lives and what were doing.

"You would think that all we do is have sex and look at each other" Maria laughed "your not kidding, at least they told us where trying for a child"

"I know, I'm so glad they told us. You want a boy or a girl?" "Boy then they can tell us his name!" we both laughed our heads off.

Ugh we have one more week here and then we go home, after we get home is the coronation ceremony to make me King and Maria Queen.

What you think?

Keep reading!

Love to all!

Ash!💗