Wedding Day

(Maria pov)

*1 weeks later*

Today is finally here! After all the Plaining at last minute prep, it's finally here!

I'm about to become Mrs. Trenton Newman not a lot of people know the royals last name but it's Newman.

At the end of the ceremony the minister will say "I give you, for the first time Mr. & Mrs. Trenton, future rulers"

Sounds weird right? That's what we told them, but it's what has to be said so I'll go with it.

"Maria are you weady?" I turned to see carly beside me all dressed "no not yet but you look beautiful" she smiled "tanks! Mommy picked this dress out"

She has on a light pink dress with flowers on the skirt with silver shoes. "Your mommy did an amazing job" just then the queen came in "thank you, I thought she looked adorable"

"Mommy!" Carly ran to the queen who's wearing a silver dress with pink details. "Hi sweetie, you helping Maria get ready?" Carly nodded "yes she a big help" she smiled "good girl"

David came into the room with the dress bag "Okay your highness here's the dress, ms. Maria are you ready to get dressed?" I nodded

*hour later*

I can't stop looking in the mirror, This dress is beautiful. I wish my mother Brooke could be here, she passed away sometime ago before I started working at the palace.

I never knew my father, my mother told me I look like him, all I know is his name is Asher he worked in a butcher shop in town his family friend owned but What was the butcher shop is now a fabric store. Maybe one day I'll find him and he'll be proud of me.

(Trenton pov)

Today's the day I marry Maria and make her mine. I can't wait.

I was gonna wear the normal Prince suit but I'm going to wear a silver vest and pink tie with a black Prince suit my father had made.

I've been watching the tv coverage of the wedding on tv and there's more people here then expected there's 500 people here

I've been watching the tv coverage of the wedding on tv and there's more people here then expected there's 500 people here. At least the church holds 1,000 or we would be hurting.