Wedding Prep

(Maria pov)*New pov!*

(3 months later)

Oh my god! I still can't believe he picked me to be his queen, I've been in love with him since I started working here 4 years ago.

Now I'm gonna be queen and be married to the best guy ever. In days since the ball I've been in Queen training. Queen Kathleen has been a great teacher, she a wonderful lady.

"Okay Maria I think you've got it down, the walk, wave everything. Your going to make my son very happy"

"I hope so, I love him already" she smiled "I can tell, trust me he loves you back" I smiled widely "Now my dear, we need to find you a wedding dress, the wedding is 2 weeks away" I know it's fast but I'm ready to be Trenton's wife.

(3 hours later)

We've been threw about 4 racks of dresses in the past 3 hours and nothing seems 'good enough' as the queen puts it.

This local dressmaker David has been helping us today and he's doing a great job "Okay your highness this is the last rack, if you can't find anything here I'll arrange for more to come tomorrow"

"Thank you david, give us a moment" he bowed and walked away. "Do you think we will ever find the one?" "I'm not sure Maria but as long as you love it, that's all that matters" "but it has to look good for everyone coming"

"True, but if they don't like it they can get over it" I laughed and we began looking at the dresses.

After looking and trying on for a while, I found the ONE. It's a pearl white princess gown with a silver sash around the waist with pearls along the skirt in random places. I fell in love with it.

 I fell in love with it

"What do you think of this one?" the queen came over to see the dress "Oh my word" crap she hates it. "That's beautiful, perfect, I could go on and on"

David came back into the room "Have you found one you like?" "yes we have, this one" "wow amazing choice ms. Maria, your highness, it will be ready by the wedding day"

"Great, I can't wait!" the next time I see this dress it will be on my wedding day! Oh my god I'm so excited!

(Trenton pov)

(1 week later)

You know, I never knew Plaining a wedding was so much work, thank God we have a wedding planner that does all this for us.
We have to pick food, music, guest, minister and ugh it's crazy. So far we have picked food, a minister and music. We still need to go over the RSVP guest list and food for the reception.

Our wedding planners name is Sonia and she's one of the best. "Okay so far what rsvps we have gotten back 386 people we know are coming, 14 we are not sure about and 200 we haven't heard from"

My God is this a wedding or a football game? My family has to many friends. "Okay Ms. Maria who's doing to be your maid of honor and bridesmaids?"

"My best friend Olivia for maid of honor, the others will be Nicole and Ginger"

"Alright your highness, who will be your best man and groomsman?" "best man My brother Adam, groomsman will be my cousins Jasper and
Lucas" as she wrote everything down, I was feeling the stress just leave. Just one more week and this wedding will be happening.

I feel like I've been running on auto pilot all week but now that we have all this stuff done, it's a weight lifed off my shoulders.

(Maria pov)

I can't believe in less then a week this wedding is happening. All this preparation and stress Trenton and I have been under will all be worth it in the end.

We decided where going to England for our honeymoon and spending 2 weeks there. Then when we come back it's the coronation ceremony to make Trenton the King and myself the Queen.

I hope I make a good queen, I do it wanna let the people down. Trenton and I did an interview with for the local news and all the reporter wanted to know was "are you planing for kids?" "how many kids you want?" "how long are you willing to wait for kids?"

My God, why don't you let us get married and not be just 20 years old and enjoy married life and then we will talk children.

Were just 20 years old, we have all the time in the world to have children.

Till then life goes on.

What you think?

Keep reading!

Love to all!

Ash!💗