Duke & Diana

A/N: I meant to post this yesterday but I have spent the last weekend +Days moving & Oh My God I'm wore out!(not in new house yet! It's not ready yet)
Enjoy the chapter!
Ash!💜

*Long Chapter*

(Duke pov)*new POV*

Hi I'm Duke Bolton, I'm 7 my birthday is April 5th my favorite color is blue, favorite sport is Baseball

I've been up for adoption since I was 5 and I hate it, I want a mommy and daddy already.
I'm not picky I just want a family and maybe a dog.

My dream family would be a mommy and daddy, maybe a brother or sister.

Ms. Downs(adoption agent) said I have a adoption interview today with a couple looking for a boy.

I've been threw these interviews enough to know they won't want me, I'm not a baby or a toddler. I'm a big boy!

*hour later*

It's time for my interview, I'm nervous I always get butterflies in my tummy before a interview but I try not to get my hopes up.

I walk to the interview room and these 2 big guys are standing outside the door. "Wow your really tall!" they chuckled

"Duke! Don't bother the men, go on inside the room" Ms. Downs yelled.

I walked into the room and I see the king and queen looking at me smiling.

"Hi your highnesses" "hello Duke" "what are you guys doing here?" the queen spoke "Well duke we wanted to ask you a question, it's okay if you say no"

I nodded sitting across from them "the king and I were wondering if you would like to be our son?" my little eyes went big. They wanna be my mommy and daddy? The king and queen!? Holy cow!!

I nodded "yes yes yes" they laughed "okay duke all we needed was for you to say yes, now go pack your things and meet us at the front door"

I nodded and went to pack my stuff, finally I got my dream come true! A mommy and a daddy!

(Trenton pov)

Duke was so excited to come home with us, he ran as fast a he could upstairs to his room to pack his stuff.

In the mean time at the palace the staff is decorating his room As we speak, it's baseball themed.

"Your highness? I have a few more forms for you and your majesty to fill out while you wait"

We followed Ms. Downs into her office where we had to fill out paper work for Dukes new birth certificate.

"Do you all have any questions for me?" "Ms. Downs we were wondering about how Duke got to become living here?"

"Well your highness Dukes birth mom was a friend of my niece and dukes father I never knew.

One night they got in a fight over an over due bill, he got so mad at her. He punched her in the face, stomach and head"

"Diana was so beat up that she almost died that night. Her friend found her called my niece and told her what happened. Diana found out she was 4 months pregnant with a baby boy, she got out of the hospital a few weeks later got a job at a fast food place. Had Her own appartment and Then it was time for duke to be born"

Whiping the tears she continued "After Duke turned 2 Diana had been working and providing everything they needed. Duke went to nursery school while she worked. Then one day Dukes father came into her place of work and complained so badly about her, her boss fired her. She went till duke was 3 with nothing but her unemployment check paying for everything until it ran out"

"She was kicked out of her apartment and she was on the streets with a almost 4 year old before she brought him here and told me everything that happened. She cried her heart out then she said she had to leave little duke here with me.

It wasn't 2 months later that dukes father murdered Diana after raping her. He never knew she had a baby, so he knows nothing about duke. Which is great, after a year when he turned 5 Duke was adoptable sadly he never clicked with any couple until you wonderful people decided to take him"

Silence took over the room as we sat there after hearing that heartbreaking story.

(Maria pov)

"Oh my god" that's all I can say. That was heart breaking. Poor Diana, poor duke, having to leave her baby to protect him. Now he is becoming our son. I know what it was like not having a mom around. I know how Duke feels.

But I know she looking down on him and I hope she is happy with us becoming his parents.

Soon a knock on the door broke the silence in the room. "Come in" it was little duke "I'm all packed up Ms. Downs" she got up from her chair and went over to Duke bending to his level "very good duke, your ready to go to your new home?"

He smiled widely and nodded we got up, Trenton grabbing his hand and taking him outside to the car. I hugged ms. Downs goodbye and we went to start our new life.

(Duke pov)

I'm finally adopted! I'm going to a real home! This is like a dream I don't wanna wake up from. I wonder if they mind me calling them mommy and daddy?

I wonder if they will let me have a dog? Should I ask? I think I will once we get home. Home....I have a home now!

*At the palace*

We just got home a little while ago and I asked my new parents if we could talk about some stuff and they said yes.

We are sitting in the sitting room just looking at each other. "So duke what did you wanna ask?" I'm so nervous "I....I was um wondering if, I um"

The queen(my new mom) came an sat next to me "don't be so nervous, just ask anything you want to ask" "I was just wondering if I could call you Mommy and Daddy?"

They both looked at me shocked "you want to call us mommy and daddy?" my new dad asked I nodded "that's perfectly fine if you call us that"

"Yay I have a mommy and daddy!" I hopping up on the sofa jumping I was so happy. My new parents hugged me. This is how life should be!

In the middle of the family hug I remembered my other question "My other question was can I have a puppy?" they laughed and daddy said "we'll think about son"

What you think?

Keep reading!

Love to all!

Ash!💗