Make a wish

(Maria pov)

Today is an exciting day, we have a 7 year old girl named Emily coming from make a wish. One of her dreams is to be a princess for a day and to meet Us and real king and queen.

And that just what's going to happen, we have dresses, crowns anything you can think of for her to try on

Holly came into Trentons office with a nurse as well as a little girl "Your highness and your majesty this is Emily" "hi miss Emily"

Trenton wasn't paying attention he was on a phone call.

She looked star struck looking straight at him, it was so cute. "This is her nurse Heather" "nice to meet you"
"You as well your majesty, I know she seems star struck. She has a bit of a crush on the King"

I giggled and bent to Emily's level "Emily do you have a crush on my husband?" her eyes widened "if you do it's fine, his pretty cute huh?" she nodded

"Hey honey, this is Emily" Trenton came over and brent to her level "hello miss Emily" she just stared at him.

"I heard you have a crush on me? Is that true?" she nodded "darn to bad I'm married or would have you" She smiled giggling.

We took Emily into the dressing room for her to try on her princess dress. She ended up with a blue one cause she loves winter and it has snowflakes on it.

Now its just Trenton Emily and myself walking around giving her a tour. "Your Majesty can I ask you something?" "sure sweetie what is it?"

"What it like to be married?" "that a good question, married life has its ups and downs but it's as amazing as you and your husband make it to be"

"Can I ask another?" "sure ask as many as you want" she asked so many questions I lost count.

She is the sweetest thing ever. 7 years old and having to go threw all that stuff, broke my heart.

We found out from her nurse Heather that her parents are having a hard time trying to pay her medical bills and pay for test she needs.

Plus she's behind in school, she can barley read and write from what Heather said. Its heart breaking.

Trenton and I decided together that we would help in anyway we could. The last bill they recived was over $100,000 That's kemo, test, doctors, food, room and board.

Both her insurances have paid all they could for her which was $80,000, her incoming total medical bills are 34,793.06 That's every month.

We paid her medical bills off, we are also giving the hospital money to help families like Emily's.

Before Emily left, Trenton wanted to give her something.
"Emily, I wanted to give you something before you left"

She looked confused as he pulled a envelope out of his pocket. "In this envelope is a personal invite to a royal ball that coming up and we want you to come"

She started crying and hugged him "tank you your highness! Tank you" "your welcome sweetheart"

She left a very happy girl that day. I'm glad we could lift her spirts and make her day better.

What you think?

Keep reading!

Love to all!

Ash!💗