The Royal Ball

A/N: hello my lovely readers! Sickness is going around and I got a bad cold and it's ugh! If any of you are sick I hope you feel better very soon!💗💗

Love to all!
Ash💗💗

(1 month later)

(Trenton pov)

This ball is one of the most boring things I've ever been too. Its a ton of older people mixed with girls who look like they would jump me at any moment along with the pissed off looking guys that would kill me for touching their sisters.

My parents told me a few weeks ago that I have to pick a bride at the ball, but very few people know about this, it stressed me out at first but my mind went back to Maria.

I even snuck around to the kitchen a few times before I got caught just so I could see her. I felt like a peeping tom just watching her.

I've so far danced with a lot of girls, 2 were princesses already and the 1 a ministers granddaughter. There all very pretty but their not beautiful like Maria.

My dad stood up ringing a ball to gain Attention "Attention everyone! I have announcement to make" oh crap it's already time? I might make people mad but I'm making the right decision for me.

The whole room got quiet and everyone looked to my dad. "Some of you know but a lot of you do not. My son has been secretly looking for a bride threw out this ball"

All the girls screamed and got super excited little due they know, I've had my girl in mind for a month now. My mom gave me a ring to use and I can't wait to place it on Maria's finger.

"Trenton have you decided on a bride?" I smiled "Yes father" he nodded "call her name and let her come forward" I looked threw the crowed and I saw her standing in the back with a beautiful blue dress with her hair in a bun with loss curls

"Maria Rodman?" her head shoot up with her hand over her mouth as she walked toward me, "hi Maria" "hi your highness" I began to speak louder "Maria, when I first laid eyes on you in the garden, I knew you had to be mine"

Tears of joy ran down her face, I got on one knee "Maria Rodman, will you marry me and be my queen?" she nodded "Yes"

We hugged as everyone cheered and some girls even cried.

All that matters is I finally got my girl.

"I can't believe you just did that" Maria said whipping her eyes "well believe it babe, it happened and your mine now" I stated kissing her forehead

She smiled "and your finally mine"

What you think?

Keep reading!

Love to all!

Ash!💗