§thirty six§

"I love you,
More than the
S U N,
The
M O O N,
And the
S T A R S."

dear lacy,

i texted leo today, saying to back off. he asked if i was lacy and i said no.

he started getting defensive, saying to give him his lacy back, or that she's mine not yours.

i called him.

"who do you think you are?"i asked when he picked up.

"i'm lacy's boyfriend. didn't i make it clear in the texts? you probably read them, you creep. what'd you do with my lacy?"

"your lacy?!"

"yes."

"well, she's my girlfriend,"i said blankly.

"she's cheating?!"

"okay, mate, just stop. i'm not that stupid."

"fine. i want to date her,"he sighed.

"you don't say that to her boyfriend, but thank you. i'm blocking your number now. bye."

"wait j--"

i shook my head and hung up on him.

"thank you, luke."

i turned around, and there you were, lacy. you went on your tippy-toes (it was either because you're too short or i'm too tall) and kissed me on the lips. i obviously kissed you back, lacy.

"can we go back to bed now? i'm tried and i want to cuddle,"you mumbled. i chuckled. "sure, lacy. whatever you want."

we climbed back into bed and fell asleep.

now i just hope that stalker doesn't find you again...

-luke xx

((Sorry that was such a bad chapter. I'll try to deliver better next time. It's early but I really wanted to give you guys an update))