Annoying-Sam X Reader

You donned your superhero suit, straightening your mask so your eyes matched up with the lenses. Stuffing your cellphone into your left boot, you casually strolled out of your living quarters in the S.H.I.E.L.D. helicarrier and down the hall.

"Cafeteria, here I come," you grinned, your stomach loudly growling at the prospect of food.

You suddenly felt a vibration in your left foot. You stopped walking and stumbled a little, giggling.

"Agh, that tickles!" A couple S.H.I.E.L.D. agents stared at you as they walked by, but you didn't care.

You pulled your phone out of your boot you had stuck it in, and checked the lock screen.

Sure enough, a text from your boyfriend: Sam Alexander.

Sam:
Hey bae wryd (for those of you who don't know wryd means 'what are you doing?')

You smiled, glad he had texted you first for once, and unlocked your screen.

You:
Just heading to the mess hall

You put your phone back in your spandex boot, hoping that would be the end of it. You hated being interrupted in the middle of a meal.

But no, your cellphone buzzed again.

That's fine, you thought. He's probably just saying 'okay' or something.

You checked your phone again.

Sam:
Oh goody! Can I come with you?!

You rolled your eyes. Yes, you loved that goofball, but you needed some alone time at one point or another.

You:
Not this time Bucket Head. I need some me time. 😬😙

Sam:
Awwww don't you love meee??

You rolled your eyes yet again. At this rate you'd never get your lunch.

You:
Yes I do but I also need to be alone for a little while while I eat. I promise we can go out for some milkshakes or something okay?

Maybe that'll shut him up.

Bvvvvvvtttt

Nope.

Sam:
Fine. I love you 😘😘😘

You:
Love you too goofball 😋😋😍

You put your phone back in your boot and finally got your food at the mess hall.

You smiled, looking forward to your upcoming milkshake date with your sweet boyfriend.

⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️

Sorry guys I know that was crap. Please keep reading😂😂
Speaking of reading, 100 reads?!?!
For like maybe 5 actual oneshots?!?!?!
Thanks!!!!!!!!!
Shoutout to daughterofhades2005 and mangofluffypuppy for being so awesome!!