Not an update but FUN!

Okay, so I don't know about you (and I know it's late..NIGHT HORMONES AGH) but I have a hard time imagining other people have a just as complicated and itricate life as I do. I can't see someone else randomly thinking of me, just like some time when we talked and then they're like 'Oh yeah I remember when Oliveo5Ever said that!' (Nobody really calls me that MWAHAHA!! I just am not sure about saying my real name...)
Weird.
Anyway, I don't know if that happens to you guys, but something one user (I'm not sure if she wants to be called out so I won't...😉) said made me think. We were talking about a request she had just given in, and she said, 'I love your work! The fact that you even take my ideas into consideration is just crazy!' (Paraphrasing here)

Instantly I had my two sides come out.

Nice side (for some reason she almost always has a thick Jersey accent): Oh! My! Goodness! That is so sweet of her! Honey, tell her she's awesome, cuz she iiiiis!!!! Isn't it so nice to have people who appreciate you and your talent even though they've never met y-

Mean/self conscious/judgmental side (always sounds like an old British woman {it sounds meaner}): What are you talking about? Why on earth would she read your garbage?

Nice side: Oh shut up Granny, this random user who loves Oliveo5Ever's work is A. MAZING. Okay? She loves and reads her awesome books just because she wants to! How cool is that?!

I've had people tell me I'm a 'great author,' that they 'get excited when I upload a new part,' one girl even told me that when she has bad days, she goes and reads over what I've already published to make her feel better.

Wow.

Power right there. O.O

So cool.

So, once again, thank you, my readers. I appreciate each and every one of you. ☺️

This is dedicated to ANYONE WHO IS READING THIS!!!!!!!