Dry Those Tears-Sam X Reader

Your POV

It's been three months.

Three horrible months since my entire family was shot to death in our own home.

And I couldn't do a thing about it.

The DBC Action News Team had featured my story as a headliner, interviewing me and telling me all about the detectives who were working to get to the bottom of this case.

But I already knew who had done it.

It was Norman Osborne.

At this point, I didn't even care.

I didn't want to get revenge.

I just wanted to be left alone.

The sun doesn't shine as brightly as it used to.

I don't smile anymore.

Nothing makes me happy.

Even those cute little texts throughout the day from Sam Alexander, your boyfriend, didn't cheer you up.

Nothing did.

One day, the whole Spiderman team was taking a break from training in the training room, and you were against the wall, far away from everyone else.

Just you and a water bottle.

Nova flew over to you, and slowly lowered himself to the metal floor beside you. "Hey," he said quietly. "How're you doing?"

You shrugged, your eyes trained on the ground.

"Listen, I..don't know what it's like to go through..what you've gone through, but I want you to know: I'm here for you. If you ever need anything, anything at all, just tell me." He looked at you straight in the eyes. "Got it?"

For once in three months, you smiled. "Got it."

⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️
My thanks to I_AM_QUEEN_GEEK for requesting this oneshot!!
I don't have anything else to say, so...
Bye!