What's That?-Miles Morales/Kid Arachnid

Considering the warm sunshine and chirping birds outside, you were having a pretty rotten day. Your period had just started the night before, so you were absolutely miserable.

You scrounged around in one of your dresser drawers labeled 'random trash' for a pad so you wouldn't bleed through your pants and current (very full) pad you were wearing. You finally found one, and began your journey to the bathroom. Easier said than done.

All of the Web Warrior team members were currently at Aunt May's house, so you had to try to avoid them, most importantly, to avoid your boyfriend Miles Morales, aka Kid Arachnid.

You opened your bedroom door a crack and peeked around the hall. Seeing no one, you decided to make a run for it down the hall to the only upstairs bathroom. Of course, as soon as you stepped out of your bedroom, all the boys stormed up the stairs. Hearing their shoes stomp loudly on the steps, you started to panick, and quickly hid the brightly colored package behind your back. You would have put it inside your pocket, but your leggings didn't have any, unfortunately.

You began to walk backwards towards the bathroom at the end of the hallway, when Flash ran towards you, to Peter's bedroom.

"Hey (y/n)!" he said excitedly, seeming not to notice you holding your hands behind your back.

"Hi Flash!" you replied in a cheery tone so that he wouldn't be suspicious. He ran into Peter's room, and then up the stairs followed Peter, Amadeus, Mary Jane, and Ben. You smiled nervously and pressed your back against the wall so they could pass, thus simultaneously denying any accusation of suspicion.

"Hold up guys!" You knew that voice.

Oh crap, you thought. Gotta make a run for it while I can.

You sprinted for the bathroom door, but not before Miles saw you.

"Oh hey babe!" he said cheerily.

You turned around, hiding the pad behind your back once again, wishing more than ever for pockets. (Yes precious we wants the pocketses!!)
"Heyy..." you drawled out nervously.

Miles narrowed his eyes. "What'cha got there, (y/n)?"

"Oh..nothin'.." Please go away so I can go to the bathroom!!

Miles rolled his eyes. "What are you hiding?" He reached over to your right arm and yanked it in front of your body, but there was nothing in your hand. He went for your left arm, and in your left hand was your pad. "What's that?" He looked confused.

You blushed furiously. "It's um...its a..pad.."

"A...pad for what?"

You sighed and looked up at the ceiling. Why you? Why now?! "I'm on my period, and I need to wear these. So if I can just get to the bathroom, I can take care of my business and we can all continue our happy lives. Please."

Now it was Miles' turn to blush. "Oh..I uh.." he cleared his throat. "Sorry, (y/n), I uh..didn't know-"

"No no, it's ok," you reassured him with a small smile, backing up to get to the bathroom door. "Be right back."

⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️
This is for AuthoroftheUniverses , hope you liked it! Sorry if it wasn't what you wanted 😖

Thanks for reading, everybody! Stay awesome beautifuls!