Choices-Peter X Reader

My (Author's) POV

Peter looked at me with all manner of seriousness in his eyes.

It was now or never.

One wrong move, and everything was ruined.

People would never trust me again.

The world would most likely plunge into chaos.

He had to be sure that that didn't happen.

So he took my hands, looked straight into my blue eyes, and whispered, "You should delete your CreepyPasta book and replace it with a Captain Jack Sparrow oneshot book."

"No!" I cried in agony. "I love my CreepyPasta oneshot book! I'll never give it up!" The fiery look in my eyes was enough to scare away even the toughest (and most unfortunate) of villains, but nothing could sway the Ultimate Spiderman.

"It's for the best!" he yelled back at me, his brown eyes filled with concern. "No one's read it!"

"Two people have read it, that's something, right?!"

"Two, listen to yourself, two!" He shook my shoulders desperately. "No one read the oneshot you published yesterday!! Pirates of the Caribbean is way more popular, sad as it is." His tone became softer. "Just get rid of the CreepyPasta book, all right? It'll never work."

I broke down crying and hugged Peter for support. "Okay," I choked back a sob. "I'll do it."