Show Off-Ben Riley (Scarlet Spider) X Reader

Scarlet Spider's POV

(Y/n), Peter, Luke, Ava, and I were all at Aunt May's house for some hang-out time.

"Watch this!" (Y/n) yelled excitedly as she stood at the top of the stairs. Part of her powers allowed her to be suuuuuuuper flexible, and part of her personality allowed her to be a huge show off. So naturally she decided to entertain us with her ability to backflip down every single step. She turned around and leaned back, her hands touching the first stair. Her legs then bent over her, going down the next stair and over and over again until she was standing at the bottom of the stair case, grinning like the Cheshire Cat. "Ta-da!"

Aunt May applauded her; obviously she was oblivious to (y/n)'s major talent: being an attention seeker.

After a while, we were pretty much all talking to each other and laughing, which would conveniently drown out a quiet conversation. So I took this opportunity to tell (y/n) exactly what I thought.

"That was pretty cool, punk," I admitted to her. Hey, can you blame me? Like I could stay mad at her...

"Aw thank you, Ben!" she cried and nearly hugged the life out of me. "That's the sweetest thing you've ever said to me!"

"Or anyone," Peter snickered from the kitchen.

I glared at him. "Shut up, Peter."

⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️
Hey y'all sorry I haven't updated in forever and I'm sorry this is so short and crappy. I gotta step up my game if I don't want people to hate me😂

Thanks for the almost 4K reads!!!