Are You Sure You're Sure You're Sure You're Sure?-Luke X Reader

(Lol Spongebob anyone?)
(This was requested by I_AM_QUEEN_GEEK . I hope you like it! Thanks for the request! Also, sorry about not updating anything for a while. I've lost inspiration 😕)

You giggled at a joke Luke had just told you at the lunch table at Midtown High. He had barely been able to finish the joke himself, he was laughing so hard.

Out of nowhere (not really), Peter 'accidentally' spilled his milk on your open sweater and shirt.

You jumped at the sudden cold on your front, then rolled your eyes. "I'll go wash up real quick before next period," you said, standing up. "I'll be right back." You wandered off to the ladies' room to clean up all that moo juice off your shirt.

After you were out of earshot, Peter turned to Luke with the most serious expression on his face anyone had ever seen.

"Luke, we need to talk." Pete sat across from him, putting his elbows on the table and folding his hands together, cradling his chin. "Just how do you feel about my sister?"

That's right, you were Spider-Man's little sister. Crazy, huh?

Luke instantly blushed. "Uh, I don't know.."

Ava snorted. "Oh please, Luke, it's so obvious you like (y/n)."

"Yeah, I mean who wouldn't?" Sam chimed in, still munching on his tacos. It was Tuesday, after all.

Luke shifted uncomfortably in his seat. "I guess I..like her, but why do you care so much, Pete? I mean, sure, she's your sister, but what do you have to worry about?"

Peter sighed. "I know how she is. She's fragile, Cage. She'll break down at the smallest things. If she's having problems with her homework, if she trips and falls, for the love of me, she cried at a commercial the other day!" He paused and spread his hands on the table. "My point is, you better be kind to her. She's insecure. She's afraid of being abandoned."

Ava nodded in agreement, something she didn't do often when Peter was talking. "She came crying to me once when one of her friends, Kelsey I think it was, said they needed some space. She thought it was her fault, said that Kelsey hated her. She jumps to conclusions."

Peter looked back to Luke. "So you see," he said seriously, "if you don't treat her right, if you hurt her in any way, I will find a way to break you, invincible man."

Luke gulped and nodded. "Gotcha, Parker, I'll be careful. Promise." Like I could hurt her anyway, he thought to himself.

At that moment, you came back through the cafeteria doors and sat down at the lunch table. You nervously adjusted your newly cleaned sweater on your shoulders, enjoying your now dry clothes and wondering what was making these usually rowdy teenagers so silent. The conversations of the other school-goers filled your ears as you glanced around you at your teammates and smiled. "Why's everyone so quiet?" you asked.

Danny looked up from his salad and spoke for the first time since you all had sat down for lunch. "Better to keep a mystery a secret, than to let it loose and cause distress."

Distress? you thought. Oh well. You shrugged. He was always like this. So cryptic.