I'm sorry!

Hey guys. I am so so so so so sorry I haven't updated in forever. I do have a couple really good reasons though. And I want to let you know, I am working on the next chapter with Zoe. It should be up before the new year.

1. My computer is still broken.
2. My computer has been in the shop for three weeks being fixed and it's not done yet.
3. School is really stressful.
4. My Opa (grandpa) had a heart attack on November 11th. Only 50% of his heart survived it. He came home on November 18th very healthy. He was doing great. On Saturday November 23rd he was the healthiest he had been since the heart attack. Between 8am and 9am on Sunday November 24th, he died peacefully in his sleep. His heart was working too hard. It's been really rough on my whole family. He was doing so well. No one ever thought he'd be gone now. This has been really hard on me though. I was extremely close to him and I'm struggling to accept that he's gone. I have broken down crying from this almost everyday since it happened.
5. I've been helping my Oma (grandma) a lot. She's been having a really hard time. Tomorrow would've been my Opa's 62nd birthday so it's really bad.

So, like I said. I'm sorry and I'm writing the next chapter. I'm so sorry. I hope you understand. To make up for it, here's what I have of the next chapter so far.

***
Jenna's POV***

Taylors scream is earth-shattering. It echoes off the walls. Everyone in the training room goes silent, and as still as death. I look over at Taylor, who has her eyes clamped shut, she's as stiff as a board. Then I see the bullet. I hear everyone exhale all at once. The bullet is nearly a foot above Taylor's head full of dirty blond ringlets. She begins to giggle wildly, she runs over to Lunabeth and hugs her tightly while still giggling.

***Lunabeth's POV***

My heart begins to rapidly beat when Four tells me to shoot at Taylor and whoever they chose for Brendan. It feels like my heart is a metronome set for 1,000 beats per minute.

Six takes me off to the side and briefly teaches me to shoot. I'm surprised to find out that I'm actually a decent shooter. I do a few more practice runs and then I think I'm ready to go.