chapter twelve: fufilled?

"You-you're here?" I say feeling fear consume me and cloud my emotions, all I wanted to do was to escape this emotional suffocation I was suddenly feeling.

"Yes I am, is there a problem, little Miss. . . . Anderson?" He said, taking a step closer to me, making me take one step back, it went on, and on and on without him saying a word until I found my back at a wall, blocking me from any means of escape and worse I found myself back in the alley where I first encountered the devil himself, 'Devin Storm'.

The only thing I could sense was his presence and the only thing that consumed my breath was his tangy scent, he was just . . . all consuming, and I was left to drown in him.

"Please just let me go, I want to go home." I pleaded with him, with the knowing that he could do and undo my life, oh why was I so suddenly scared of him, I never was, what sort of universe is this, am I in another realm, oh God please let me not be dead, . . . and how did this monster find me, wait . . . I hope I am not in hell, it is a place for only monsters, monsters . . . like him, his name spelt without the N and with a L, is 'Devil', so why am I here, has he taken me back to his realm, am I kidnapped?
Oh God have mercy on me, please.

". . . I am talking to you, answer me."

What?

"I . . . "

"Did I not tell you not to leave town, not to go anywhere . . . 'flower', did you think I would never find you, did I not tell you not to go anywhere without my knowledge?" He said touching my hair, and stroking it so lovingly, what the hell is going on here?

"Did I not tell you that? So why flower . . . why did you have to disobey me?"

"I . . . " Why am I unable to say anything? What is wrong with my word bank? And most of all, how in the freaking universe did he find me?

"I know flower, I found you through your scent, you are a pretty and . . . unique flower, so it was easy to track you." He said sniffing my hair, ewwwwww.

I tried to speak but nothing came out, not even a breath, it was like my mouth was sealed shut.

"Now flower, I am going to take you somewhere you can never escape from, and you will learn to obey me." He said with an evil smirk on his face, it was scary, all I wanted was to go back home and curl in my bed.

Why is my mouth glued shut? I would have given him a piece of my mind.
"Get ready for an eternity with me . . . my flower." He said coming close to stand only an inch from my face.

No, never, I would rather die than stay in the same room as him for a second, not to talk of an eternity.

NO!!!!!!!!!!

I kept shouting in my head, then everything became dark, and I was falling, I just kept falling, there was no brick or ground to break my floor, neither was there any stop to my fall, I was so scared I wanted out, I wanted to wake up in my bed, I wanted to wake up home and safe, I wanted my mother, I just wanted to go home.
*****
I jolted awake from the sudden onslaught from my alarm clock, I looked around me and I saw I was home and safe, and no Storm monster, no Devin devil, just me in my home, in my old room, and in my warm bed.

I have never felt so much relief waking up in my own room, and all thanks to my God sent alarm clock, picking up the so-called alarm clock I kissed it all over before putting it back on my bedside table, and giving myself a full relieve stretch.