chapter seven: where am I?

Devin's POV

"Hmm." I say as it felt like my head was too heavy for my neck and was about to be pulled off my neck.

I try to open my eyes, but it was no use, it burned like hell.

"Dorothy, please can you tune the volume down of whatever you are doing it is disturbing my sleep." I say as I turn in bed.

But to my demise the noise didn't stop.

"Dorothy, didn't you hear me, you know what first get me a cup of black coffee it feels like I'm going to be sick." I say as I hold my head still, and try to open my eyes again.

"Dorothy?"

I say as I try to stand up but it was no use, I stretch to find my bedside clock to check the time, but it wasn't there.

What the hell, I thought I told the servants never to move my bedside clock.

I stretch to the other side of the bed but nothing.

I rolled in the bed, but it wasn't silk it was cotton bed sheet and I hate cotton bed sheet.

I forced my self off the bed out of anger, and to my dead surprise my room looked different, everything was cheap.

Is this even my room?

I looked around, forcing my head to compliance, and this wasn't my room.

Is this a hotel did I do something wrong last night, even if I wanted a hotel room it wouldn't be this cheap.

I pulled the blanket off my body to check myself properly, but I was fully clothed except for my shoes.

I sat up straight in the bed to make standing up from the bed easier.

I stood on the floor of the room and it was cheap and terribly cold and I hate cold.

The door in the room was open so I saw my jacket on the arm of the sofa outside the room in what I think is a parlor.

I went straight to get it, I had to get out of here before I go mad.

I looked around and the place was really neat, and feeling a little warm now.

I got to the parlor and took my jacket but something on the center table caught my attention as I got closer I saw it was a note.

I took the note and read.......

Dear stranger,

This is the owner of the place, just wanted to tell you firstly that nothing happened and you are complete, I know that is what you will check when you wake up. There is a pain killer and a jug of water so please take it if not I promise you that you won't make it through the door, complete.

I know you are wandering how you got here to summarize it all, you got terribly drunk last night and weren't even able to lift your finger, ya that is how terrible it was, so I decided to help you.