Chapter Twenty Six: Fiery Engagement

OMG!!! I AM SO SURPRISED, OVER 36K READS, WOW, THAT'S SO GREAT, I AM SO HAPPY, THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH, YOU ALL ARE SO FREAKING AMAZING.

AND I AM SO SORRY GUYS, I WAS GOING THROUGH SOME SHIT, BUT I THANK THE LORD I AM BACK AND I WILL TRY TO DO THE NEEDFUL AND UPDATE AT LEAST MORE OFTEN TO MEET UP WITH THE TIME I SPENT AWAY.

SO SORRY FOR ANOTHER VERY LATE CHAPTER, I MADE THIS CHAPTER REALLY LONG, LIKE OVER 7,000 WORDS, SO LET US JUST CALL THIS AN APOLOGY CHAPTER. I AM REALLY SORRY.

LOVE SYLVIA.

KISSES

•*_•*_•*_•*_•*

Devin's P.O.V.:

The Red dress Blue wore was an armless dress that had a lace embodied top with a sweetheart neck design showing off her blossoms to my pleasure and DISTASTE, cause they could call anyone's attention and when I mean anyone, I freaking mean more than half of the men in the hall, and from the waist down had a flowing figure hugging silk with a very lengthy slit that starts from a few inches below her hips down, and the stupid slit shows off her legs more than I like when she moves and she packed her hair up, showing off her long neck. She was definitely beautiful, exotic if I can say that.

But want to know my reaction to that thing she calls a dress?

HOLY SHIT!!!

BLOODY RAGE!!!

BLOODY MURDER!!!

I warned her, ohhh I did warn her never to wear anything that makes her expose any of her . . . goods or whatever, but did she listen, Hell no, she just had to wear something worse than that skirt she wore that day.

What demons possessed her to put on such a . . . I just don't know what to say or call it, it beats me.

And dare I say; she walked up to me boldly like she got all the time in the world, and to think she even arrived later than bargained.

Well let me tell you the truth, I am definitely and thoroughly pissed.

Like really, seriously, how dare she dress like this, after all the warnings I gave her days ago, does she think I am joking or does she want to make an enemy out of me?

Damn, okay I know what I did that day was wrong, I tried calling her time and again but the hard headed girl did not even pick up and now here she is looking all innocent like she did not realize the extent of the dress she wore or what she did.

I loved the dress, and I also hated the dress, I couldn't stand how all this stupid men kept looking at her, like she was their dinner. She is MY fiancé for crying out loud, some men even with their partners couldn't take their eyes off of her, and the stubborn woman just kept smiling and looking okay with the whole situation, while I was here burning with rage.

I am literally seeing red everywhere.

As she walked closer to me, I saw her crazy satisfied smirk when she saw my expression, ah! she definitely knew her stupid plan worked.

To top it all off, the more she moved the more her legs and figure showed off, and the more I loved and hated the dress. It is like a battle is going on within me, whether to take her to a room upstairs and lock her in there or just stand here and stare at her all day, 'cause lies be damned she looked gorgeous and hell yes, I knew she definitely planned all this, her mind must have been wheeling around when I left, ya PayBack I believe.

Operation 'MAKE DEVIN PAY FOR WHAT HE DID TO ME AND MY FAMILY'

1. Show Devin that he doesn't control me nor own me. ✔️