Chapter Seventeen: Loans and Deals (Part 4)

Devin's P.O.V.

Blue kept staring at me blankly, but I could see that she was trying to process everything in her head.

Then her face went from angry, to shocked and then amused, and then she broke out into a fit of laughter-I won't lie her laughter was cute, she should laugh more often-but I didn't find anything funny in what I said, and when she saw I was serious, she removed her hand from my hold, and her expression went from, amused, to shocked, then back to anger.

She is a feisty little thing.

"Wait, you are serious?" She asked and when I didn't reply, and she saw I was still serious she became furious. "What! Are you mad?" She raised her voice a little.

"I don't see what madness has to do with what I just asked you." I said becoming angry, what the hell is she thinking that I am? Any woman in her shoes right now will be on cloud nine a d  singing for joy, even posting the news online by now; but what does this one do? She asks if I am mad, me Devin Storm; one of the youngest most handsome and hottest billionaires in Forbes; I will make her eat her words, morsel by morsel.

"You didn't ask me, you ordered me, and as you should already know; my answer is a plain NO, NEVER. Goodnight Mr. Storm."  She said and was about to stand up, if she thought I will be shaken by what she just said, then she is most certainly wrong, she doesn't even know what she has gotten herself into, if she knew, she will never be playing around with her words.

I knew her weak spot and I will make sure to juice it to its last drop, regaining my never lost confidence I relax my back onto the chair, with a smirk on my face-I seem to do that a lot around her-only a person who doesn't know how to play, will loose a game.

"If you walk out right now, you will walk into a shelter or worse the streets Ms. Anderson." I said making her stop in her tracks and stare at me with shock, did she forget I had her house in my possession? Or did she think I paid that foolish manager a huge sum of money just so she can walk out on me, Humph. "You will become homeless, broken and extra broke, ohh and your poor sister will have to quit college and she is doing so well in school, heard she is a student with distinctions. Would be a shame for her to dropout of school right now, she would be soo devastated and shattered. Oh! And let's not forget your mother, your poor mother, how would she fare knowing she doesn't have home and has to leave on the streets, and worse her youngest daughter bright and smart had to dropout of school she would break, what a big shame would that be. And oh! Blue, poor feisty sweet Blue, will be soo heartbroken to see her family in such a disarray, poor and homeless." I said making her sit with rage and shock written all over her face. "Oh! And the guilt, tsk tsk tsk, the guilt of causing her family so much pain all because of her pride and ego, poor Anderson's, poor poor-" I stopped when I saw her raise her hand to me.

"That's enough, I get it, I get it okay. You are worse than I thought, you are just a monster." She said closing her eyes and when she opened it I saw tears threatening to fall from her eyes. I didn't like to seeing her eyes red with pain and tears, I love it red with anger, but what can I do. It was her, or me and I choose me. Ever since my Grandmother saw the scandal on the news, she kept asking me about her, saying she is a kind soul to have helped me, and she wanted to see her, that if I don't bring her back to her and claim her to save her name from being further dragged into the mud, she will disown me. Like seriously, me, her own flesh and blood, her only grandchild, I was shocked and angry, but I seriously don't see what she sees in the woman sitting in front of me, she has nothing, absolutely and irrevocably nothing to offer me, or even herself, so what my grandmother sees in her, is seriously beyond me. I knew she wouldn't come back with me without a fight, so I decided to give her one; a reason to come back and save my inheritance,