Chapter Fourteen: Loans and Deals (Part 1)

"You . . . You're here?" Shit deja vu, I thought as I tried to maneuver my way away from him, but unluckily for me he caught me.

He dragged me towards the alley close to us, then I felt a wall behind me, and I was trapped once again, just like in my dreams.

"Surprise! Did you think you could escape me Ms. Blue-Marie Anderson?" He said with the most evil smirk I have seen on anyone and in my head I just kept chanting, please let this be another dream, please let this be another dream.

Storm brought his face closer to mine, and I could fell his breath on my face. "No Ms. Anderson, this is not a dream, not one bit." He said and his smirk grew wider. Wait, did he hear me.

God how do I get away from this man, and how the hell did he find me?

I pushed him away from me, and luckily for my strength he stumbled away from me, and I turned to run away from him, I would go back home. maybe he doesn't know where I live, but what if he does? I will just look for a way around that.

I was able to make it back to the road when I heard his voice.

"Where do you think you are going flower?" He asked, with a smirk I was sure was plastered on his annoying face, arrogant jerk.

"Away from the likes of you Mr. Storm." I said as I resumed walking, there was no need to run anymore, people were around, one wrong move from him, he is doomed.

"Look at me when you talk to me, Flower." He said in an angry tone, but I did not care, this is my town not the Big Apple City where he could do whatever he liked, I grew up here, and I could deal with him here, but ohh God that name, it is the same annoying name he called me in my dreams, maybe I am still sleeping beside my fathers grave, so I pinched myself to wake up but I only felt pain, damn he was right, this is not a dream, not one bit, and I was in deep deep shit, so I decided to give him a befitting reply.

"No I owe you no loyalty to your words, so you can't boss me around." I said smiling, that should keep him away.

"Ms. Blue Anderson." He shouted my name furiously as I was about to resume walking, and that froze me to my spot. "I said turn around, now." He said through gritted teeth.

No, I couldn't turn, I wouldn't turn, cause I knew that if I did it will become reality. He is here and he is here for me, why? I really don't think I need to answer that question, How? I don't even know how he found me.

"So you don't want to turn around right, guess you realize you made a stupid move coming here." He said and I felt his breath close to my ear, when. . . How come I didn't hear him move.

"M-move away from me, o-or I will scream." I said, I don't know why I'm always stuttering whenever he is this close, God can't this man just leave me alone?

"You wouldn't dare, unless you want to become homeless, flower?" He said playing with my hair, ohhhh my God is this guy sane? Wait. . . .

"What the hell do you mean by 'homeless'?" I asked too scared to turn around and face reality, I still curse fate for saddling me with a crazy billionaire.

"Well Flower, I bet you family never told you of a little mortgage they took on the behalf of your fathers health, hum." He said sniffing my hair, It was just like my dream, but I will never let him corner me in reality, never.

"Well Mr. Storm from my knowledge, my family never took a loan, a family friend gave us all the funds needed to treat my father, so get your facts straight before you come up with your threatening escapades." I said and started to walk away, I can't believe I won this round. Yey.

"And this papers I am holding are what?" But I ignored him, then he started reading, which made me stop moving. "It says here that you mother Mrs Catherine Anderson, took a loan from Trust Microfinance Bank (TMB), and used her family house as a collateral to bank this loan, and payment for this loan hasn't been fully paid, even after all the notice that has been sent to her, so the house is going to be taken by the bank. . . ."

I didn't let him finish, I quickly walked back to him, and snatched the paper he was reading from, it couldn't be true, it can't . . . i-it was real, it has my mothers signature, everything he said was true, but how did he get this and why?

"Well I got this information from the private investigator I hired to find you." He answer as if reading my mind. Then without waiting for my reply he continued. "Tsk tsk you shouldn't have disobeyed me Flower, you should have obeyed me and stayed, maybe I wouldn't have done what I did." He said using his thumb and index finger to raise my chin to meet his face, I could feel anger and fear raise inside me, anger that he could stoop so low yo get what he wants and fear for my family loosing everything, I couldn't let that happened , but it still hurt so much, and to think I helped this bastard.

"What did you do? What have you done Storm?" I shouted at him, ohh no I hope it isn't what I am thinking.

"Don't you ever raise you voice at me Flower, and I did what I had to do, you deliberately disobeyed me, I told you stay and you left. I had to fund a way to punish you, then as if fate loved me, my private Investigator got me this information." He said, and I jerked my face away from his grip, I couldn't let him see his his words were crumbling me on the inside.

"W-why . . . you are wicked, really wicked, how cruel can you be? I-I helped you that night, I did what someone else would never had done for you, I didn't care if you were a stranger, I didn't care if you were just pretending so you could harm me. I helped you Mr. Storm, I helped your cruel self and t-this is how you pay me back." I shouted in his face using my index finger to poke his chest, and damn it was hard and hurting my finger, but I couldn't let him see that either.

"I am a business man Ms. Anderson, I gave you a perfect Instruction to stay put until we were done Investigating. How do you think I felt when my driver I sent to pick you up so we could have lunch and discuss on how to get out of this mess, told me, you weren't at your workplace or at home, and I called you but you rejected it, then I did a private investigation and found out that you my dear were out of the state on a family reunion? And you expect me to be nice to you. How Flower, do you expect me to believe you helped me out of the benevolence of you heart? How do you make me believe you didn't do it for the fame you knew will come from being shot with me, huh?" He said gripping the finger I was using to poke him tightly.

"I didn't do it for fame, I did it for you, I did it to save you, you can't do this to me and my family. Please" I said the last part in a whisper, I was shocked, I was tired of fighting but I couldn't let him win, he just had to leave my family out of this.

"Well Flower, what is done is done." He said releasing my hand abruptly.

"S-stop calling me that, and leave my family out of this, this is between us." I said through gritted teeth, I was so angry I could kill him, he can't do this, he can not just do this.

"So you can still talk." He said totally ignoring my last statement. "That is great, my lawyer will be having a word with you guys by tomorrow morning. See you around, at least I am grateful to you for bringing me out for a vacation." He said with a wink and an evil smirk, and then he he just turned and left, like got into his car and left, ohh my God, how could he just leave after dropping such a bomb on me, what am I going to do now.

I came out of my shocked state, and saw people were looking at me, but right now they were on the bottom of my concern.

So I ran back home. I had to go home, I had to ask my mom how a loan came to be, I had to ask her why she didn't tell me about a big pending payment like that, I want to ask her why she kept so much burden on herself, maybe that is why she wanted to get a job, to pay up the loan, maybe she had received the countless bank notice, shit.

My family was really in deep shit, and the bank came with a furious and annoying Storm.

Please don't forget to vote and comment.

AND TELL ME HOW YOU FEEL ABOUT THIS CHAPTER.

WHOSE P.O.V DO YOU WANT IN THE NEXT CHAPTER.