Chapter Twenty Seven: Who Said Payback Is Not Satisfying?

Blue's P.O.V.:

As I walked away from that tyrant, I felt delirious with satisfaction, and I really didn't regret any of it, not one bit.

I definitely knew he was staring at my backside, so I decided to emphasize my movement, and with the help of the silk dress, my hips moved freely to my movements and I felt like a freaking goddess.

'Devin doesn't know what's going to hit him, until we walk that freaking aisle and say our vows.' I thought with a devilish smirk on my face.

I never even wanted to dress like this let alone wear something like this, but knowing he would have a bad day as I am, I had to take a chance, and I am not disappointed at all. Watching him fall over his own words and actions is worth my mother's evil eye at the dress all through our trip here.

It was funny how when she first saw me in the dress, she opened and closed her mouth like fish out of water and told me to get back to the room and get changed, but a few convincing from me and for the first time ever Ashley, maybe having a rich brother-in-law has its perks, my mother finally let me wear the dress.

As for that Devil, if he thinks a little seduction and teasing words are going to pull me under him, then he has another thing coming.

Playing around with a man in heat is fun, and when he is to be your contract husband, well all the more fun.

'There is nothing sweeter and more intoxicating than forbidden fruits.' I thought with a smirk.

I made a vow to myself never to fall and be used by a jerk like Devin, all they want is a nice time and when you become stale to them, they toss you aside and leave you to bear the pain alone.

If he wants game then he will definitely get it.

I am no fool to let him get to me like that, ohh I just love payback. If he thought back there that he was playing me and he got me where he wanted, then I am so sorry Mr Devin Storm, cause at the end of that damned contract of yours, I will surely have you down on your knees and in tears.

Whoever said payback is not satisfying and fun, should be electrocuted, cause they don't know the high voltage I feel in my veins right now, knowing that I have that monster is eating out of my hands and the fool doesn't even know or suspect a thing.

"How stupid." I thought as I opened the door to the hall, and immediately my mother saw me she walked towards me in fast strides.

'Ohh Devin I warned you that no one messes with my family, no one. If you think that measly excuse of 'I am sorry' is going to work your way out of your downfall then I pity you when the harvest of your actions is poured on your stupid face you bastard, useless jerk, tyrant, cruel snake just watch out for part two.' I thought with an evil smirk on my face, as I watched my mother come to stand in front of me.

"Where have you been? Did he hurt you? Did he do anything to you? Talk to me Blue, are you okay? . . . . Answer me Blue." She said frantically checking me for any marks, while I just stared at her with concern and anger because this is what that monster has turned my mother into, he turned my tough outspoken mother in a weak quivering woman, all the more reason I want to put rich cruel jerks like him in his place, he definitely won't even see or expect what I have in store for him coming his way, until it hit him, hard.

"I am talking to you Blue answer me." She said close to tears, if only Devin knew how precious my mother was to me, then he wouldn't have taken my weakness for granted, never.

"Mother, look at me, do I look like someone who was hurt?" I asked and hugged her to reassure her I am okay. "Ohh mummy, I am fine, Devin only wanted to have a talk and it turned into a very long excruciating talk about the wedding and the preparations that we didn't even know that time had flown by so quickly. Don't worry no one can hurt me okay, I am your daughter after all." I said and I earned a laugh from her at my last statement. Finally.