chapter ten: it's all your fault I'm stuck.

Blue's POV

"Y-you're Mr Storm?" I asked in bewilderment.

"Yes I am, and....." He started but was interrupted by me cause I was in no mood for his balderdash.

"Wait! Are you trying to tell me you are that Mr Storm, the Mr Storm they kept singing about?" I asked pointing my thumb backward to where we just came from to be very certain, because that man 'Storm' is one of the world's best business man, 'with the name, wealth and looks' as they always pair it, but if it's really him seeing him up close, he is just..... .

I'm sorry to say he is just as ignorant and stupid as those story hungry people out there and I'm so happy they haven't come here to look for us, like really, what will someone like me have to do with someone like him, not in the class sense but behavioural wise, he is just too much to handle, and I have just spent seconds with him and counting.

'Cinderella' they said, I would rather be Snow White and eat a thousand poisonous apples, than spend a minute listen to him babble.

"The very one and only, and once again I will repeat my question 'how did I end up on the news with you and most especially how did I end up in the company of someone of your class and standard'?" He asked with his hand crossed on his chest and a glare which marred his handsome....... .

Shit!!! Shaking my head to clear of any annoying thought, 'handsome' my foot, I'll rather go with 'ogre', no hard feelings.

See what I said earlier.

Ignorant and totally stupid.

"Seriously, like seriously are you really asking me this kind of question? You were not so arrogant and pompous when you all shaky and weak yesterday." I say looking away from him, like really why am I even wasting my precious time on someone like him, he wants to know how he ended up with someone of my class and standard.

How arrogant, I just wish I left him there for cold murder from any willing and reliable person.

"Shaky and weak, what did you do to me yesterday night?" He asked in utter shock, like really is this dude kidding me, like if I did anything to him, or the other way around, cause I can still feel my back is total ache

Wow just wow God, what kind of idiot did you saddle me with.

"Oh really you can talk now, you can ask questions and boss me around, and yes, you were shaky and weak, you didn't even know where you were going, you didn't even know what could hit you next, and I still ask my self the billion dollar question 'why didn't I just leave you outside to deal with the harshness of the weather and the crazy people of the night, all together' then let's see if your arrogant self will be here annoying me instead of sitting in a well defined coffin." I say, if one could just see the future his ass would be cold and buried by now.

"All your drivel, hasn't still answered my own billion dollar question." He said with an emotionless face, it was like he was not even fazed by my earlier statement.

"Fine if you want to know what happened, go ask your psychologist because I am in no mood for you nonsense." I said and turned to walk away, but was brutally dragged back by my elbow and slammed into a wall, I with a very stormy grey eyes staring down at me, and a face inches close to mine that I could feel the breath on my face.