Chapter Nineteen: The Skirt Talk (Part 2)

SOOOO SORRY THIS CHAPTER IS COMING LATE.

SO, I KNOW SOME OF YOU HAVE NOTICED THAT THE CONTENT IS SOMEWHAT DIVERTING FROM THE MAIN SYNOPSIS OF THE STORY, I AM SO SORRY FOR THAT, BUT WHEN I SET MY MIND TO WRITE, WHATEVER COMES OUT IS WHAT I POST, AND I AM SO SORRY FOR THAT, I HAVE WANTED TO TAKE DOWN THE BOOK A COUPLE OF TIMES BECAUSE OF THAT SAME REASON BUT END UP DOING THE OPPOSITE AND WRITING ANOTHER CHAPTER.

WHAT YOU ARE READING MAY NOT BE PART OF THE CONTENT YOU WANTED, SO PLEASE FORGIVE AND BARE WITH ME.

I REALLY ENJOYED WRITING THIS CHAPTER, HOPE YOU ENJOY IT ALSO.

•*_•*_•*_•*_•* 

Blue's P.O.V:

Beep Beep Beep

I woke up to the sickening constant beeping sound from my bedside alarm.

Annoying as it was, I was glad it woke me early enough, to escape my mother, crazy, I know.

Before sleeping, I had set the alarm for 5:30PM, reason being I wanted to be up before my mom, and maybe . . . I don't know what I was thinking before I set the alarm, all I wanted to do was escape from the piercing gaze I would receive at the dining table, from my mother and sister, as I did not meet the curfew, all because of that buoyant fool.

Ya, and I have to see him this afternoon, to have the so-called skirt talk with him, psycho.

I got out of bed and went straight into the bathroom, to wash the nights filth.

While brushing my teeth, I remembered one annoying fact: I have nothing to wear to meet Devin.

The skirt had been on impulse as it was the only thing I had to wear and now, I have . . . nothing.

Not a single fancy clothe to wear, maybe I will have to borrow from my sister again.

Ahhhhhhh, I just want to crawl into bed and stay there forever, but I know that mini devil won't let me.

I walked out of the bathroom and went straight to my wardrobe to select something to wear, 'what was I thinking that made me skip bringing a nice fancy cloth' I thought to myself as I kept scanning my wardrobe, and the only excuse I could come up with was the fact that I never expected to have moments like this with Devin, I will never call it 'Dates'. Never. and well, I never owned any fancy clothes, but at least . . .

'Ahhhh' I screamed in my head, frustrated to the core, I looked to the right side of my wardrobe again and saw my old jogging clothes, then I decided to take my frustration to the road, literally.

Putting on my jogging gears, and tying my hair into a ponytail, I went down to the kitchen and placed a note on the fridge, to let my family know my whereabout.

I walked out of the front door, ready to let go of all my frustration, and after twenty minutes, I remembered why I hated jogging or anything that concerned running.

It felt like my lungs was going to explode, I felt like I would fall and die any minute, so I decided to sit on a bench for a few minutes and then walk back home, ya, I give up, I prefer to face my family, over this torture.

I stood up from the bench and walked back home, it took me more than thirty minutes, but it was way better and safe for my poor organs.

When I got to my front porch I saw a man dressed like a delivery man standing there with some packages, I looked at my watch and saw that it was 6:44A.M., 'what was a delivery man doing at my house this early' I thought as I walked to my front door, to see my mother already attending to him.