Chapter 1

Ji Eun's POV

*flashback*

A smirk is visible on his lips although his lips were attached to each other passionately. It became more intense as I saw a tongue came out from his mouth, violently smashing it into her mouth. His hands were dancing with her, caressing her exposed body. My heart just crumpled like a dried leaves. A guy that I trusted most in this world, is cheating behind me with some I don't know..A whore maybe? Not even a single tears ever come out from the eyes that saw such a disgusting view ever since then.

*Back to present time*

.
.

Everything started three year ago where me and my love..I mean ex love , I.M Changkyun met each other at my workplace. From a nobody, I became somebody in his live show at least for two years before he cheated on me with another girl in his company. As a fan of Monsta X even before debut, knowing that he will debut with the other members is the most hurtful feeling I've ever felt in my life. Knowing that I was actually nothing for him and the fact that I will live together with him for 20 days is unimaginably horrible.

"Ji Eun-ah ! Let's start packing now !" Seol shouted.

"Yes, I'm coming." I answered and got my lazy self up to work.

Me and my best friend Seol got a golden chance to live with Monsta X after our essay were nominated as the winner of the competition. We will be on a vacation with Monsta X in Singapore while helping them to write the lyric's for their next album.

It's already 3 in the morning and hard for me to even close my eyes to get some sleep because I know it will be hard for me to see him in person tomorrow. If we were meant to meet each other again, I will make sure to forget all the things we've done before and be a normal Monbebe fan as what I supposed to be.

----------

I took a glance at my wrist watch and it shows 8 a.m. and Seol has been waiting for me for 30 minutes at the car park since she woke up so early today. She is really excited for the trip because she'll finally meet with her bias, Wonho or should I say, Shin Hoseok.

From the expression on her face, I can tell she is mad at me. Her lower lips is slightly pointed out. Seol gave me a cold glare as she twitched her eyebrow. I put on an innocent smile, hoping that she will forgive me.

"Yah. Do you know that you are late Miss Ji Eun ?" She asked with a slight smirk on her lips. I replied with a smile. Seol drove us to Incheon Airport which is the place where we'll meet the boys. Walking into the airport and we started searching for them. Every step feels like walking with cement blocks on my feet for me. It actually wasn't hard to search for them because they are one of the most famous boy group since their debut in 2015.

In a corner near the bookstore, I saw a group of boys sitting in the bench with their face covered and it seems like they are waiting for someone. Simply saying they are waiting for us. I shook Seol's shoulder and points a finger at them. Her face immediately changed and she rush towards them. They look at us, shocked.

Seol bowed 90 degree as she arrived there. "We're sorry for being late !" I just simply lower my head instead of bowing to them. "Sorry." I said with a soulless voice. They look at us silently. Jooheon suddenly pulled down his mask and gave us a smile.

"It's okay. We're not just waiting for you, our maknae is still not here." He told us. I breath out as I heard that. In fact, I just realised that, the bastard isn't here yet. After about five minutes, they received a call that says Changkyun will take the next plane to Singapore because he had to finish his remaining work in Seoul first so we'll move on to the cockpit.

I don't know if this was arranged or what but Seol's and I seat are so far from each other. It's too far. I can barely see her from my seat which is between the beagle man, Jooheon and Minhyuk. While Seol got to seat besides Wonho with Hyungwon across him. Jooheon and Minhyuk keep talking with each other leaving me all by myself but at least I had my phone with me, right ?

----------

We finally arrived at the beautiful country, Singapore. The cold breeze gently strokes my fluffy cheeks. My long, wavy hair dances in the wind. The first thing that came across my mind when I think of Singapore is of course the weird statue.

Kihyun starts to sing as we entered the rent car followed by Jooheon and Minhyuk. Wonho and Shownu just stood silently like a proud daddy meanwhile Hyungwon is busy checking his phone at the front seat besides their manager. Seol gave them the brightest smile ever as she look at them. Everyone seems so excited and there's me, with both ears covered by my earbuds, I sat quietly as my head nodded tp the beat of the music.

"Hey, can you please at least act like you are excited meeting them ?" Seol asked me as she snatched one of the earphones out of my ears making me feel a bit annoyed with her. I glanced at her with one eyes opened and snatch back my earphone. Before I close both eyes, I could see angry face covering her beautiful face. It looks like she could just burst in any minute right now.

As I was about to be devote into the music, someone snatched my earphone again but this time, both of them. I let out a sigh and get really annoyed.

"Gosh, what do you want ?!" I yelled.

All eyes were focused on me. I just realised that Kihyun is actually the one who took my earphone and not Seol. I looked at them and blinked a few times before snapping back to my senses. I lowered my head out of embarrassment.

"I'm sorry. I don't meant to shout at you." I apologized. They stared at me.

"Are you sick ?" Wonho asked with a worried tone. Seol somehow giving me a unsatisfied look out of the blue.

I shook my head. "I just don't feel so good today."

"Take some medicine after this if you still don't feel good. Do you want me to take you to the clinic ?" He asked. I flinched.

"No, no. It's not needed. I just need some rest." I told him. He smiles and breath out softly. Seol bit her lower lip. It seems like she is jealous with me having a short conversation with Wonho.

The xxxx hotel is where we'll be staying for 20 days. The hotel is located near the beach where we could see the seaside through our rooms. It has a lovely scenery which could give out a smile on everybody's face.

"Lee Ji Eun. It really is you."

As I'm trying to forget about everything, my concentration was disrupted by the one voice I hate most in the world. A tall guy with fair skin stood in front of me. His boxy smile and flirty look is still fresh in my mind. The old memories suddenly being flashed back right after our eyes met each others.

"Changkyun-ah."

----------

Hi! What do you think of the 1st Chapter ?
Is it good, or bad ?
Please leave some comment about it. Thank you~^^

Edit : I recently started to work with BVBlover_1025 so I'll republish this for a better reading 😊