Chapter 15.2

This is it.

The last day.

The last night.

The last time with Monsta X.

There's so many thing happening in just 20 days. Every question that is playing in my mind has been answered. Sweet memories, sad memories, everything will be kept in our mind. There is no way I would forget everything that happen during this wonderful trip.

I sighed and look around our room for the last time. "Now we'll be going back to Busan and continue our daily routine. I'll really miss all this."

"Me too. I still can recall the moment when we did grilling in this room. That was unforgettable. Really." Eunwoo oppa chuckled while patting my head, softly.

"I hope dad could be with us and enjoy this together. I miss seeing his smile whenever he brought something for us after work. I rarely see that smile after mom left us." I tried to control my breath.

Without notice, my eyes is already dripping with tears. Eunwoo oppa suddenly cupped my cheek and look at me into the eye. His eyes is red and watery as well.

"Me too but only mom had that magic to bring back dad's smile. I may act like a fool but since I'm your brother, I also feel the pain you feel but I just endure it to make you happy. I know we can do nothing to make dad smile like that anymore but at least I could try to make you smile and laugh as much as you used to before."

"Oppa..you really are the best brother ever. I'm grateful to have you as my brother. Thank you." I immediately give him a hug.

He slowly caress my hair. "Now let's say goodbye to Monsta X before we leave." He says. I nods and wipes the remaining tears off my face.

----------

We gather at the Singapore's airport while waiting for our flight.

"This is the last time we'll meet each other. I hope we could spend more time after we arrive in Seoul but sadly our schedule are packed." Minhyuk told us as he sat on the chair nearby. He looks a bit sad. "I know it. I really hope to see you guys again if I can. I'll miss all of you."

"We'll miss you, Seol and Eunwoo hyung as well. You meant a lot to us." Wonho says. "Agree. Thanks to all of your supporting us, we even get some brilliant ideas for our lyric. I'm thankful. Seriously." Jooheon added.

"If I were meant to die now, I will make sure to remember you guys in my mind." I said smiling at them.

"What do you mean by 'if you were meant to die now' ? Don't scare us like that."

"Not-""If you're dead, I don't think it really matter to us. Just don't trouble anyone." Changkyun cut me off and roll eyes.

"Mind your mouth Changkyun." Hyungwon scolded him. The more I look at him, the more annoying he be. He just act like he didn't hear what Hyungwon just told him.

"It's okay if you really think I'm toying your feelings but please don't bring it up here. I know I meant nothing to you but I'm still alive now and I won't waste my time fighting with you so let's end it here." I glared at Changkyun.

He took a few steps forward.

"How much time do you left ? 1 hour ? 2 hour ? After using me as you wish, you think you could just left me like that ? You've waste my time thinking about you for years and I won't let myself loving someone who will leave me ever again. Listen, you may think everything is a joke but not me !"