Chapter 13

Since yesterday all of us have been working hard for the mini concert tomorrow at the point I almost didn't have any time to think about Changkyun. Although we're not going to perform with them tomorrow, Seol and I still have to make sure they did the best of it. It was impressive how they memorized all of the moves by the morning and it has pass 5 a.m. that time.

They were so diligent and now I know how it is like to be an idol. Practicing until morning, lack of sleep, work out for the fans, depression, anxiety, everything is a must for an idol but what impressed me the most is they endure it as if nothing happen whenever they are around the fans. Monbebe should be grateful stanning these hardworking dorks.

"Oppa, are you going to stay here until we finish practice ?" I asked my brother who is sitting at the front seat while eating popcorn.

"I love to look at you guys working hard like this. Besides, I have nothing to do. Monsta X Hwaiting ! Saranghaeyo !" Eunwoo oppa shouted at them and blow a kiss.

 Monsta X Hwaiting ! Saranghaeyo !" Eunwoo oppa shouted at them and blow a kiss

How can a 26 years old guy acts like a 3 years old kid..but still I'm thankful that he came to support us today.

"Okay. Let's do a full rehearsal as the real one. Seol and I will be watching from the back seat to make sure everyone could hear it perfectly." I told them and pull Seol with me.

They all nods and get into their position. From their entrance, live singing, fan speech, special performance until the ending, 'White Girl', everything went out successfully. Kihyun is the only one who is still here since everyone went to the hotel right after the full rehearsal ended like two hours ago.

"Thank you for helping me today Kihyun. You should go and take a rest at the hotel now. I'm almost done anyway."

"No. I said I'll help you and that means until you're done with it." He said, put on his angelic smile. Kihyun is such a gentleman and well known for his cheesy lines since he is thick faced. That's why people love him.

"Okay pink boy."

----------

Lee Dongmin

Sitting in this room by myself is so boring..how did she even survive living here by herself for days. Lately I feel so lonely because Eun and everyone is busy with their job here. Hope appa is doing well by himself especially since eomma..ah,I should call him.

*kring kring*

Yeoboseyo, Dongmin.

Appa. Are you doing well ? I'm worried.

Ah,I'm fine. Don't worry about me, Dongmin. Worry about your sister.

How could I'm not worried of you, you're my priority as well. About Eun, I don't think she knows about her health problem..

You shouldn't tell her. Just keep it to yourself, it's the best like that.

What if she couldn't accept it later ? Wouldn't it be worst ?

If she knows that she won't live long, she'll give up in everything and stuck in her room until she die. Do you want that to happen ?!

No..appa..

I just want her to enjoy this little time she had in life by doing things she love so make sure she is happy and everything will be fine.

Appa.. I get it appa. Sorry. I'll end this call here. Take care appa, Saranghaeyo.

Take care of yourself as well.

I will.

*beep beep*

As soon as I end the call, the difficult way to breath is coming to me. My eyes get watery and nose became red as blood. I don't think it's the time to cry but unlike how I look, you never know how crushed I was when I first knew about this.

Eun-ah. I wish I could spend more time with you and be the best brother ever for you. I know I can't be with you forever so I'll let you do whatever you want to make sure you'll be happy as what dad requested. I promise.

----------

"Oh what a lovely day~ Sun shinning through the rain. It is a lovely day~"
( Author is promoting Flower Cafe~ please listen to it a lot♥ )

"What are you doing ?" A voice asked me as he shook my shoulder.

"Wonho. You scared me. I'm listening to Jooheon's mixtape. Why are you here ? Shouldn't you be resting for tomorrow ?" I asks and pull out one of my earphone so I could hear him well.

"I'm resting by walking around." He answered calmly. Oh, by the way, where's Dongmin hyung ?"

"Eunwoo oppa is at the room."

"Why did you call him 'Eunwoo oppa' ? Shouldn't it be 'Dongmin oppa' ? I'm always confused with it.."

"It is his nickname. I've used to call him Eunwoo ever since we're kids so it's preety weird to call him Dongmin now."

"Ahh..I get it. So, tomorrow is your last day with us ?" Wonho asked and he somehow sounded sad.

"You can say yes. I'll be going back the day after tomorrow which after I finish my work here and I'll miss you guys so much. Hanging out with all of you are the best thing that ever happen in my life." I told him with my shaky voice. It is hard for me to leave them.

"You can come to our fan meeting if we visit Busan. I'll treat you some coffee." He said, gently caressing my hair.

"I'm poor, unlike you guys. I can't afford going to a fan meeting. Even the cloth I'm wearing right now was a gift from Seol's parents and I never thought of winning the essay contest along with Seol which lead us to meet you boys here. Nevertheless, I never feel happier than this since everyone treat me nice here and I feel so welcomed."

"You should have told me about it ! I could help you."

"Nothing could help me. We should stop now. I should enjoy this last moment right ? Coffee ?" I gave him a smile. He gave me a warm smile as a reply but I know something is off with the smile on his face.

----------

And this everybody,
This book almost reach its ends..probably 2 chapters left
ㅠ ㅠ
Thank you for being with me until here, I'm so grateful and
I'll include more Changeun moments in the next chapter

Have a nice day or night Monbebe~♥

- Author