Chapter 14

Now it's 9:23 p.m. and Changkyunie told me to meet him at his room but I know if I ask Eunwoo oppa, he won't let me go for sure so I'm planning to sneak out of this room since he's taking a bath right now. Ah, jebal.

"Yah. Where are going ?" Talking about the devil..he asks while still in his bathrobe. My first time seeing his leg and gotta admit it's beautiful.

"Oh oppa, can I went out for awhile ?" I asked while making a pity face.

He twitches his eyebrow. "It's already late. Can't you go out tomorrow morning ?"

"This won't take long. I have to meet someone."

"Who is he ?"

"C-changkyun. I have something to talk to him right now." I stuttered and start having a cold sweat.

He let out a sigh. "Okay but don't come home too late. They all have to rest well." "W-what just happen ?!"

"Okay. See you.""See you." He says and walks away.Sometimes he can be a bit weird but in a good way.

*ding dong*

"Changkyunie ! it's me ! Open the door before I smack it."

"Don't ! I'm here !" He shouts behind the door and even his footsteps is visible from the outside.

"Looks like somebody is scared of me." I smirks as he open the door with his boxy smile on.

"How could I'm not if the girl in front of me is actually stronger and fiercer than a tiger." He scoffed and shows up his sinister smile.

"If that's why you call me here then-""Ah, aniya. Please come in, I have to discuss something important with you."

----------

It feels like my life is over. Everything just been shoved out from my life in a blink of eyes.

"Eun, you're back~ Go to sleep now."

"Okay oppa.."

"Hey, what's wrong ?"

"Nothing. I guess I'm just tired."

"Sleep well."

I slightly nods and walk to my bed, covering myself with the blanket. As I close my eyes, it starts to bowl as hard as it could. If this is what he means by 'love' then I must have be blind.

*flashback 1 hours ago*

"Why did you call me here ? Are you ready to tell oppa about us ?" I asked. He looks away, trying to avoid any eye contact.

"It's actually the opposite. I think we should break up."

My jaw dropped as that 'break up' word come out of his mouth. It feels like the clock of my life stop ticking. "What do you mean ?? We just make up and it haven't been a week since our Anniversary. What makes you change your mind like this ?!"

"I've heard that you won't live long. I don't want to waste any time loving someone who will be leaving me alone and the fact that you keep it as a secret from me makes me think that you only want to use my as your doll to get over your lust before you dead, am I right ? And, your brother is such a stupid guy after all. Why should I be afraid of him ?" He grinned and roll eyes while looking at me.

Without any words, my hand landed right on his cheek causing it to turn reddish. "So you're saying that my love, my affection for you all this time is just a lust ? Then you are no different than an asshole. I don't care if you insult me but never ever insult my brother ! YOU ARE THE WORST HUMAN BEING I'VE EVER MET." I shout and storm out of his room, smashing the door as hard as I could. I don't even bother to spare him a glance. That's it. I'm done with him.