Chapter 3

Ìts the 2nd day of the trip. The boys already waiting in the car including Seol. She just left me alone after she woke up this morning which is unusual because she always wakes me up. She's like a mom to me. I hurriedly put on a ripped skinny jeans with a dark blue blouse and a pair of sneakers. And finally, the most important thing, EARBUDS. Rushing towards the lobby, I bumped into Wonho and fell on my butt fall on the floor followed by a loud 'bang' sound. "Ouch.." I whined.

I sprained my ankle hard when I fell because of the Wonho's strength but I just kept quiet since we're already late. Wonho offered his right hand and I snatched it while enduring the pain.

We walk to the car and sat besides each other. Seol had an annoyed look on her face which I knew why. Minhyuk, Jooheon, Changkyun and Kihyun are talking to each other about how beautiful the scenery is. Meanwhile Shownu and Hyungwon are sleeping soundly. Wonho just sat beside me silently as well as Seol. I plugged in my earphone and start humming quietly.

----------

"Okay ! That's good ! We'll continue with the group shoot after 15 minutes." The camera director told them. They were all busy changing clothes and stuff for their next shoot. Seol helped them to prepare but it looks more like shes taking the advantage to stalk them. Typical fangirl. 

Since I couldn't walk properly, I didn't even bother to walk around like the others. My ankle is hurting like hell even though I just slightly move it. Manager Jinwoo told me to take a good rest and gave me a bag ice to be placed it on my ankle to reduce the swelling. "I really have to go to the clinic this evening." I murmured. As I was trying to place the ice bag on it, Kihyun just came out of nowhere and startled me. His small little finger landed right on my sprained ankle causing me to roar in pain. In fact I almost teared up because of that.

"Don't put your hand there! It hurts." I yelled a bit. He looked at me.

"Sorry.." He apologized. Kihyun furrowed his eyebrow and stare at my ankle. "Did you sprained your ankle, Eun-ah ?"

I nodded. "Let me have a look. Don't scream, okay?" He sayed and sat facing me.

I squinted my eyes and took a glance at him. He gently flip it to the left and right, twice. I groaned silently. Just by looking at his face can lessen the pain though. My bone feels like it almost broke thanks to the impact he gave but at the same time it gave pleasure to it. He then place the ice bag on it. "Ah~ Daebak. "

"It'll be okay after a few hours. Rest well." He says. "Thank you." I smile to him. Kihyun ruffle my hair and went to do his makeup.

----------

The shooting for today is over. I look at my wristwatch and it shows three twenty seven o'clock. It's lunch time~ Everyone has changed into their casual wear. The room is almost empty which the only two that are left is Jooheon and Wonho. On the other hand, Kihyun and Minhyuk went to the toilet. Shownu and Seol probably has went into the car to accompany Hyungwon. Hyungwon already slept in the car by himself. Such a sleep head, I chuckled.

"Ji Eun. Can we have a talk ? Just for a few minutes." Changkyun asked from the back. My smile faded at the moment I heard his voice.

"I guess you already know the answer so get lost." I says and roll eyes. I can't look at his face so I didn't turn back to face him.

"Please. I want make up with you. I realised that I made a huge mistake back then. I really didn't meant to do or even say that."

I immediately turn my back and grab his collar. I pull his face closer to mine. "Listen. You're the one who dumped me and now you want me to come back to you? Do you know how much I suffered because of you?! Or how long I tried to make up my mind after you said that?! Do you?!" I shouted at him without realizing, a crystal clear liquid dripping out of my eyes. 

His face turned red and his eyes got watery. I let him go and turned my back to him. "Just get lost." I whispered, loud enough for him to hear it.

After a second, I heard his footsteps fading. It hurt me when I heard that. I guess this is the consequences of loving someone so much. I hate him but I guess I still love him. Sometimes can't even deal with my own feeling."I'm so pathetic." I said to myself. 

I don't think Jooheon heard me because he wore earbuds while cleaning up but I'm not so sure about Wonho. 

"What's wrong ? Why are you crying ?" Wonho asked me as he suddenly appeared from my right. 

"Something personal. You don't have to worry." I says and placed a fake smile. He look at me suspiciously and slightly nodded.

"I thought it was something serious. If you had anything, you can share it with me. I'm willing to help you as much as I could." He smiles back, took his bag and went to the car. His eyes shows that he is sincere but I still can't trust him as much as I trust Kihyun.

"Hey." 

"Oh, Kihyun. where's Minhyuk ?" I asked him.

"He went to the car right after we used the toilet. We're the only ones left. Can you walk ?" He explained and asked me. I shook my head. 

"Ride on." He says as he kneeled down with his back facing me. I assume he wants me to ride piggyback on his back. 

"Are you sure ? I'm pretty heavy though." 

"I'm a guy. Don't mistake my strength and my height. Plus, I'm be your servant for today so I will do everything for you." He bluffs and raised one of his brows. I chuckled. I tried to move my leg little by little until it reaches the floor and placed both hands on his shoulder. He easily lift me up and walks me to the car. 

----------

I opened my phone and plug in my earphone right away. "Oh ! Seol.. send a message ? Well that's rare."

Contact ( Seol )

You took advantage of his kindness didn't you ?
( Seol 3:45 )

What's wrong with you Seol ? I never did that. Don't accuse me of something I didn't do.
( Me 3:47 )

Liar. Then why did Kihyun oppa piggybacking you just now ?
( Seol 3:47 )

I sprained my ankle. It wasn't my fault and I didn't even for wish this to happen. Your Wonho oppa made me like this.
( Me 3:48 )

NEVER EVER INVOLVE MY OPPA IN THIS.
( Seol 3:48 )

It's the truth. Wether you want to believe me or not.
( Me 3:49 )

I WON'T EVER BELIEVE IN SUCH A LIAR LIKE YOU.
( Seol 3:50 )

Cut it out, Seol. I don't want to fight with you. I never lied to you.
( Me 3:51 )

Stop acting so pure. You bitch.
( Seol 3:51 )

Stop all this Seol.. I don't wanna talk anymore.
( Me 3:52 )

Ting~*
I close the chat and glared at Seol. I increased the volume and put my phone into my pocket. I don't read her latest reply. She wasn't the same Seol anymore ever since we met the boys. Seol started to make no sense, she even asked the manager for another room. We don't talk to each other anymore these days. I miss the old Seol though..

Changkyun is avoiding me because of what I said to him that day. I'm glad he understand but at the same time it makes me sad. I never thought that looking at him in real life hurts more than when I was looking at him on screen. I don't want to think about him anymore but the more I try, I just end up hurting myself. 

----------

Sooo ?~ How is it ?
Sorry for my bad grammar and vocabulary. I need to learn more English words though > <
Sorry..