Chapter 9

Eunwoo's eyes were focused on me. He keep staring for about 10 seconds and he didn't even blink for a second. A cold sweat started out of fear.

"Oppa ! We are not having staring contest right now!"

"Oh ? We're not ? I thought we're playing it. I'll go in then. Close the door." He walk in as if nothing happen. That is my brother. A smart and handsome guy but he's actually kind of foolish. How should I say this..pure genius ?

"Okay but I have to get something from the outside. I'll be back after a minute." I sneak out of the room without waiting for his permission. Running as fast as I could to Changkyun's room until I encounter him running towards me with a smile on his face.

He pull me into his embrace. "Awh~ you came to find me till here ? Sorry I'm too slow." Changkyun whispers in my ears as he is back hugging me.

"Actually..something shocking just happened." I told him and tighten my grip on his arm. "My brother is here."

"Wait. Dongmin hyung is here ?!" He loosen his arm around my neck to talk face to face with me. I nodded with a heavy heart. If he knows that I have a boyfriend or even worst, almost kill myself for this cutie over here, he won't let him go and he'll kill me with books and math for the whole year ! I won't let that happen.

"If hyung knows that we're dating.."

"Yup, we're doomed."

----------

3rd Person POV

After about 5 minutes he spends by watching cartoons, Dongmin just realized that his sister wasn't there yet. 

"Ji Eun-ah. Where are you ? Come out~ Are we playing hide and seek now ? Ji Eun-ah !"

Meanwhile at Ji Eun's side, she is still talking with Changkyun about her brother. Out of curiosity, Dongmin decides to search for Ji Eun. He went to walk along the hallway, to the lobby, convenient shop, pool and then back to his room. "Where is she ?" He wondered.

While walking back he spot a weird pink haired guy wearing a black mask waiting in front of his sister's room. He scratches his scalp trying to remember if he has met him before this.

"Excuse me pinky ? Who are you ?" He asks, trying not to be rude.

"P-pinky ? I'm Yoo Kihyun. I'm waiting for my friend and who are you ?"

"Lee Dongmin. I want to get in my room and you're blocking my way."

"Wait. For what I know, a girl lives here."

"That one girl who lives here is my sister so could you please- Why is this door aren't opening ?!" He tries to open the door by turning the doorknob but nothing happen. Kihyun pull down his mask.

"Are you saying that Ji Eun have a brother ?"

"Yes I am ?! Could you please help me with this door ?!"

"Y-you have to slide the card to the sensor." Kihyun points to the sensor under the doorknob. Dongmin stops and look at Kihyun confused.

"What..card ?"

"Room card. The ones like this." He shows his card. Dongmin twitched his eyebrow and roll his eye. "I think I left it inside.."

"Then what are you gonna do ?"

"I don't know. I'm trapped right ?" He said, chuckling.

"Kind of. Ah, if you don't mind let's go get some coffee. I don't think Ji Eun will be here any time soon.