Chapter 2

Ji-Eun's POV

"You cheater. Liar. Stupid asshole." I wish I could say this to his face but the other part of me started taking over. I was totally frozen when he stood right in front of me. Monsta X's members looked confused when he came to greet me first instead of his own members. Seol keep staring me, suspiciously. Her eyes went up and down scanning the whole situation.

"Nice to meet you again." He offered his right hand for a handshake. I clenched my teeth and looked up into his eyes.

"Get lost." I said as I walked away from him and took my key for my room from Monsta X's manager. I took a glance at Changkyun and his expression was slowly darkening. A tiny curve is visible on his lips, hoping for me to come back to him but sorry not sorry, I won't change my mind. I head straight to Seol and I's room leaving everyone in a puzzled state.

Yoo Kihyun's POV

What just happened?! Why did she act like that towards him ? Those things keep playing in my mind. I walk towards Changkyun. Minhyuk whispered something in his ear that made his smile faded. I placed my palm on his left shoulder. He changed his gaze to me.

"What just happened?" I asked him. He breathed out.

"Just some old conflict. I thought she'd forgiven me but.. It looks like she hasn't." Changkyun rubs the nape of his neck. Not even a smile can be seen on his face. It doesn't feel like the Changkyun I knew. I wonder what actually happened between them.

I escaped from the tense situation to find some answers, somewhere else.

-----

"That bastard. What the fuck is he thinking ?!" I shout my heart out and looking up the ceiling as my eyes started shedding tears. I dug my face into a pillow beside me and started screaming hysterically. My emotions went wild as the scene had been rewinded in my brain several times. The hurtful feeling to breathe came to me like a storm.

At that very moment, an unknown person knocked my door. The knock was slow enough that I almost didn't heard it, it followed with a small whisper of my name. I sniffed and toss the pillow to the corner of the room. I took out my cap and wore it slightly lower to my eyes to cover my red swallowen eyeballs.

I thought it is Seol, but I never expected to see Kihyun with a worried expression at the door. I gently opened the door and leaned against it. His eyes trying to make an eye contact with mine but he is unable to due to my cap and looking at the red carpet floor.

"Are you okay? I came to check on you but I heard a scream when I arrived just now." He asked. Curious to see if there is anything wrong. I don't even dare to look at his face because he could see my puffy face and eyes the second I did.

"Nothing. You probably misheard it."

"Although I still don't know you well, I know how sad people look. Don't worry, you don't have to hide it." He told me as his finger lifting up my chin so he could make an eye contact with mine. My heart just skipped a beat when I saw his warm and angelic smile. He looked at me lovingly and for some reason I feel comfortable with him looking at me like that.

----------

"Here." I said as I walked to the bed with a cup of hot chocolate on my hands. He sniffs a few times and opened his mouth wide.