Chapter 7

I changed into a better clothes and spread some power around my fair skin. I just can't get over the most humiliating thing that has ever happened in my life. The worst part is Hyungwon was the one who happened to be there. It's totally rare to see him walking around but wrong timing dude. 

"Done ?" Hyungwon asked as I step out of the bathroom. Seol just sat on the bed, probably still laughing at me. I nodded shyly, regretting every bad thing I ever said in this world.

"By the way, it's good to see both of you friends again."

"You knew about that ?!" I asked, almost shouting to him.

"Of course. Everyone knew that both of you were fighting and the one who start it all was Seol. Am I right ?"

That was totally unexpected. I thought only both of us knew about it. "Yes, I did start it first. I thought you all didn't care about us since we're just..well nobody to you." Seol answered him.

"Who told you that? Both of you are our friends. We do care about you although it looks like we just care about Ji Eun so don't feel abandoned. Okay ?~" Hyungwon's cheek rose up as he smiles to Seol and placed his hand on her shoulder. Seol hides her face under her hair. "Seol is blushing OMG~ This is first !" 

----------

Hyungwon took us to Kihyun's room. From what he told us, the others are there too and he was about to join them when he saw our drama just now. Unexpectedly, Kihyun's room is just four room across Seol's. Now I know where his room is. Seol is so lucky because mine is the furthest among all.

"Kihyunnie-ah ! Open the door !"

No answer from inside. Surprisingly, no sound can be heard from outside either. Only the air conditioner and Seol's shoes sound can be heard. Hyungwon waits patiently in front the door. His long legs make him looks like model.

We wait.

And wait.

And keep waiting.

Still waiting.

STILL. FUCKING. WAITING.

I'M DONE. "KIHYUN YOU BETTER OPEN THIS DOOR NOW OR ELSE I'LL BREAK THIS FREAKING DOOR." I shouted, kicking the door as hard as I could. Seol's jaw dropped when she saw me but didn't dare to stop me, while Hyungwon almost fall asleep of waiting for almost 30 minutes.

Kihyun finally opens the door. "Oh ! You're here. We've been waiting for you." He says, looking at us innocently. I glared at him. 

"We're the one waiting for you. Babo." Hyungwon told him. Seol and I just nodded. 

"Sorry. We didn't hear you. Come in." His smiles sweetly, hands on his head like little boy. He is really cute.

As we enter his room, Wonho and Shownu is sitting at the edge of the bed talking with the others

As we enter his room, Wonho and Shownu is sitting at the edge of the bed talking with the others. Minhyuk, Jooheon and Changkyun are laying on the same bed as them. A smile can be found on every one of their faces. It's a beautiful view indeed.

"Wah! You guys aren't fighting anymore!" Jooheon shouted as he saw Seol holding my shoulder with a neat smile. All of them wooing and screaming like crazy. I can feel their sincereness through their loud voices which almost cause my ears to bleed. The edge of Seol's lips rises up, showing off her beautiful teeth. I'm glad to see Seol smiling again. She is totally gorgeous when she smiles like that.

"Now we know all of you are spying on us secretly." I teased them. Suddenly, all eyes are on Kihyun. He looks so shy, shy, shy ~ 

"This guy is your spy." Minhyuk says. "That's true. He told us everything that happened between you two." Changkyun added.

"A-ahh~ Wae~" He whined. Kihyun stump his feet cutely on the bed making everybody fall into his cuteness including Shownu.  

----------

"FIGHTER, MONSTA X, HWAITING !" 

Everyone cheered on their upcoming album, The Clan Pt.2 : Guilty. 

"Is it okay to drink again tonight ?" I asked Shownu, trying to start a conversation with him. We rarely talk to each other.

"I guess. Manager don't know about this so don't you think it would be fun ?" He replied, taking a sip of his drink.

"If anyone drank tonight, it would a mess instead of fun." 

He laughed but it actually sounded like a robot instead of a laugh. No wonder he is called robot Shownu. I can't stop taking a glance at Changkyun because he looks really good tonight with the black sweatshirt I gave to him on his birthday years ago. I love seeing him wearing that shirt especially since we already broke up. 

"Aye~ Seems like someone is missing her ex-boy."

"Go away Kihyun. I don't and never ever will I ever miss him." 

"Awh, I'm just joking." Kihyun sat besides me and pinches my cheek, softly. "Look there." He pointed at Seol and Hyungwon who is talking to each other. They look so happy, just like when me and Changkyun were dating each other. Ah, why am I thinking of him ?! I slapped myself.

"So, Eun-ah when will you find a replacement ? I mean don't you want to have a guy to replace him in your heart ?" When that question came out of his mouth, my mind literally went blank. After Changkyun, I never thought of having another one. 

"I-I don't know. I can't think of having other guy as my boyfriend instead of Changkyun. He broke me but at the same time heals me without notice. Plus, I don't think I will find one at this moment." 

"What about me being your boyfriend ? Would you accept me ?" He asked, eyes looking right into mine. Again, my mind went blank. Just should I say yes or no ?

I scratches my neck. "I don't know if you're serious or not." I smiled. He then whispers something to my eyes which makes my eyes widen twice it's size.

"So ? We could have a try." He rises his eyebrow in an attractive way. This guy is totally something.

"Why not ?~" I gave him a smirk

----------

There will be pt.2 for this scene because it's pretty short so stay tune~
I post earlier because tomorrow is MAMA and I don't post any chapter tomorrow so enjoy watching MAMA, Monbebes

Don't forget to cheer on our boys !♥

- Excited Author